Pedophile Ted Nuget Blames Jews for Gun Control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course if baby jackie looked at all my posts, the little sweat heart would see his desire has been here all night long, with multiple posts across many threads.

I work nights, you idiot, you went to sleep.

Talk about whimpering when one does not get the last word.
You work at a gas station? Is that why you are an expert on energy? Dumb bitch
She's got the night shift at McDonalds as an asst mgr.

He has bragged about being a child sexual predator. The bucket of slime even wrote a song about the joys of sex with little girls.

Oh and I forgot - he's also a deadbeat dad.

ac1c95ba27ee3f1dad0f47fded35f659f9ea3c055bf9454f52ca6a989dff29bf.jpg
16 year old girls.
Not a pedophile.
I remember what it was like trying to get a date when I was in high school. All the 25 years olds with cars and money for drugs got the girls and I got bupkiss.
JAILBAIT.

Ted Nugent @ 32 years old, released the song "Jailbait."

The lyrics begin -

Well, I don't care if you're just 13

You look too good to be true

I just know that you're probably clean...

Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It's quite alright, I asked your mama

Wait a minute, officer

Don't put those handcuffs on me

Put them on her, and I'll share her with you

The albums' next track is titled "I Am a Predator."

He's a sick fuck.
We all were back then.

No we were not. That's an incredible thing to say.

The fact is, what he is and what so many RWNJs defend is abnormal nuts sick and it causes a lifetime of pain for the victims.

I will never understand you people or why you idolize serial pedos.

Shame on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my life I have found those that scream the loudest about something are hiding that within themselves.

You are as sick as bodecea.
Thus your screaming means something rather sinister? Interesting.

It seems teds draft dodging/underage "relationships" are behind him many years ago, It is what it is. It looks like he has moved on.
Still, No excuses really nasty stuff.
There seems to be a double standard here, Bill Clinton(aka: slick willy) was and is a public figure(Ted Nugent) a private citizen, which one should be judged/held to a higher standard??
How old was Ted when he was practicing debauchery?? Not very... What was he? A rock star...
How old was bill when he was practicing debauchery?? Pretty damn old... What was he? Governor then president...

You be the judge...
Lol

Oops, she's gone again....can't back up her accusations.
Right, just like you disappeared when I challenged you to back up yours.
I was right here, sweets. Not hiding. Waiting for you to link my words you claim I said. Here it is morning and I still see you have not done so. Hard to find something that doesn't exist....like your integrity.

Just saying hey to my boy-girls, jackie and hand holding bodecea, they get all hissy when I do not reply and get worried I am not dreaming of them, so good night jackie and bodecea, I sleep days so I can work nights when I will be so happy to give you all the nurturing you both so deserve, bye bye babies.

Just saying hey to my boy-girls, jackie and hand holding bodecea, they get all hissy when I do not reply and get worried I am not dreaming of them, so good night jackie and bodecea, I sleep days so I can work nights when I will be so happy to give you all the nurturing you both so deserve, bye bye babies.
Where are those links or quotes of me saying what you accused me of saying? Surely you have them, right? After all, you said I said such things, right?

Who cares, he's a private citizen...

He has bragged about being a child sexual predator. The bucket of slime even wrote a song about the joys of sex with little girls.

Oh and I forgot - he's also a deadbeat dad.

ac1c95ba27ee3f1dad0f47fded35f659f9ea3c055bf9454f52ca6a989dff29bf.jpg
16 year old girls.
Not a pedophile.
I remember what it was like trying to get a date when I was in high school. All the 25 years olds with cars and money for drugs got the girls and I got bupkiss.
JAILBAIT.

Ted Nugent @ 32 years old, released the song "Jailbait."

The lyrics begin -

Well, I don't care if you're just 13

You look too good to be true

I just know that you're probably clean...

Jailbait you look fine, fine, fine...

It's quite alright, I asked your mama

Wait a minute, officer

Don't put those handcuffs on me

Put them on her, and I'll share her with you

The albums' next track is titled "I Am a Predator."

He's a sick fuck.

Oh freaking bite me. You think this hasn't been a popular theme? Grow up.

List of Songs About Young Girls Part two
More tunes at link (actually a really cool website)

List of Songs About Young Girls | Underage Love Songs

tinydancer

How many of these actually molested several very young girls like your slimy hero did?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back