Pedophile Jailed For Flashing Kids At Playground Kicking Himself For Not Doing It At Pride Parade Instead.

She said it was probably inappropriate. In other words, she was probably the victim of pedophilia by her own dad. But she was two young so she didn’t know she had a pervert father.

That's still not pedophilia unless her dad was showering with her for his own self sexual gratification. Which you can't prove he did.

And there you have it, the ugly, disgusting mindset of a Leftist.

I take that to mean you too don't know the difference between "completely" and "probably."

face-palm-gif.278959

You keep lying.

I keep straightening you out.

Again...

She did just say, "not appropriate."

She said, "probably not appropriate."

There is a difference, even if it is above your limited grasp.
I doubt you've straightened anyone out

There is no difference and you keep focusing on grammar and pedos cause you're a sick retarded fuck

I doubt you've straightened anyone out

There is no difference and you keep focusing on grammar and pedos cause you're a sick retarded fuck

Dumbfuck, "propably inappropriate" and "completely inappropriate" have different meanings. How'd ya get to be so stupid? Oh... that's right... you're a conservative.

"Completely inappropriate" = absolutely not appropriate, no doubt it's inappropriate.

"Probably inappropriate" = most likely not appropriate, some doubt it's inappropriate.

But you're right when you point out my educating you didn't stick.

Dumbfuck, "propably inappropriate" and "completely inappropriate" have different meanings. How'd ya get to be so stupid? Oh... that's right... you're a conservative.

"Completely inappropriate" = absolutely not appropriate, no doubt it's inappropriate.

"Probably inappropriate" = most likely not appropriate, some doubt it's inappropriate.

But you're right when you point out my educating you didn't stick.
Inappropriate is still inappropriate moron

And again you say nothing about the pedo behavior

The Babylon Bee is the world’s best satire site, totally inerrant in all its truth claims. We write satire about Christian stuff, political stuff, and everyday life.

The more relevant question is ... why do you go looking for pedophiles?
The more revenant question is why were the flashers in the pride parades not jailed immediately? Why do liberals accept this pedophilia behavior by trans and gays?

It's not either or. She could also have been indifferent about it. Looking back, she couldn't even say with any amount of certainty it was inappropriate. Maybe it was. Maybe it wasn't. Looks like we'll never know.
It’s either or, seems like you’re totally fine with a grown man regularly showering with his own daughter. We have a pervert pedophile as the symbol of the Democratic Party in the White House.

That's still not pedophilia unless her dad was showering with her for his own self sexual gratification. Which you can't prove he did.
Meh get over it, he was rubbing all over his daughter with soap and then rinsing. That is sexual and definitely pedophilia. Whether or not you can admit it is irrelevant.

Inappropriate is still inappropriate moron

And again you say nothing about the pedo behavior

And she still said, "probably not appropriate," not, "inappropriate."

As far as "pedo behavior," there's nothing to comment on as you haven't shown any.

And she still said, "probably not appropriate," not, "inappropriate."

As far as "pedo behavior," there's nothing to comment on as you haven't shown any.
This is how a Leftist parses words and uses subterfuge to justify disgusting behavior. Let's remember it was Bill Clinton who coined to phrase "Depends what the meaning of is, is" using similar techniques to hide his disgusting behavior.

This is how a Leftist parses words and uses subterfuge to justify disgusting behavior. Let's remember it was Bill Clinton who coined to phrase "Depends what the meaning of is, is" using similar techniques to hide his disgusting behavior.

LOLOL

By "parses words," you mean I'm quoting her verbatim. It's idiots on your side who are trying to change her words.

If truth and reality were on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like ya do.

tenor.gif

That's only because the Democrats, your president and his son are above the law. Hunter has been raping underage Chinese, Russian and Ukrainian girls forever. Even Bill Clinton stuck a cigar up the vagina of a 20 year old intern right in the Oval Office. Non of that bothers you cool aid drinkers as long as there's a D in front of their names. Even Trump was adored until he he changed from D to R.

9a922f3f0d678fd55925a1f3c54d6daf.jpg

0jtln97w8pp81.gif
Biden, King of the paedos.

Forum List

Back