PBS, Vanessa Williams spark backlash over ‘black national anthem’

Fuck that.

Hello no. No God damn black national anthem.

The national anthem is without color black or white. And now way in hell should it be about color, especially not the blacks. They fucking want everything.

If blacks want their own national anthem then they need to go make their own fucking country.
Did you hear the performance?
I don't speak jive

Blacks of today are all about segregation.

"PBS has sparked tense backlash with its decision to have Vanessa Williams perform the “black national anthem” during its July 4 coverage — with critics blasting the move as divisive and un-American.

Williams’ performance on the station’s annual Capitol Fourth program Sunday evening is intended to celebrate the recognition of Juneteenth’s establishment as a federal holiday.

“It’s in celebration of the wonderful opportunity that we now have to celebrate Juneteenth. So we are reflective of the times,” the actress and singer, who was the first black woman to win the Miss America Pageant, told the Associated Press."

She hurt your feelings, did she? (More and more we see a real need for CRT with all the whitey righties losing their sh*t over the littlest things)
Why stop at CRT?

Why not give black people their own nation so they can govern themselves and not be oppressed by a racist system? Don’t oppressed people usually want independence?
You tell us...you guys keep begging for Civil War...but you're too much of a coward to do anything.
I’m too much of a coward? I’m saying we don’t need a Civil War. I support granting them full independence. Let majority black cities and counties vote for independence and let them form their own predominantly black nation, totally independent of the USA.

I heard it driving home last night on XM Radion (NPR carried it).

Nothing was wrong with the National Anthem. Conservatives simply have too much hate and too little time on their hands .
Yup, nothing wrong with dividing America more and segregation of black culture. It’s time to accept the fact that these blacks who don’t accept American culture aren’t real Americans. Soon we can make the segregation legal and permanent and have them form their own nation, “Black America”, and their citizenship of America can be revoked. That way they can have their own government and cities, where they can’t be oppressed by whites anymore.

View attachment 508994
most of us are both, meme boy.

"PBS has sparked tense backlash with its decision to have Vanessa Williams perform the “black national anthem” during its July 4 coverage — with critics blasting the move as divisive and un-American.

Williams’ performance on the station’s annual Capitol Fourth program Sunday evening is intended to celebrate the recognition of Juneteenth’s establishment as a federal holiday.

“It’s in celebration of the wonderful opportunity that we now have to celebrate Juneteenth. So we are reflective of the times,” the actress and singer, who was the first black woman to win the Miss America Pageant, told the Associated Press."

She hurt your feelings, did she? (More and more we see a real need for CRT with all the whitey righties losing their sh*t over the littlest things)
Why stop at CRT?

Why not give black people their own nation so they can govern themselves and not be oppressed by a racist system? Don’t oppressed people usually want independence?
You tell us...you guys keep begging for Civil War...but you're too much of a coward to do anything.
I’m too much of a coward? I’m saying we don’t need a Civil War. I support granting them full independence. Let majority black cities and counties vote for independence and let them form their own predominantly black nation, totally independent of the USA.
Feel free to leave...nobody will miss you.

Nothing was wrong with the National Anthem. Conservatives simply have too much hate and too little time on their hands .
You drive? God help us all

Yup, nothing wrong with dividing America more and segregation of black culture. It’s time to accept the fact that these blacks who don’t accept American culture aren’t real Americans. Soon we can make the segregation legal and permanent and have them form their own nation, “Black America”, and their citizenship of America can be revoked. That way they can have their own government and cities, where they can’t be oppressed by whites anymore.

View attachment 508994
Great meme! I too would rather be an American than anything else! Too bad certain blacks don’t feel the same way.

But I realize you can’t answer the question I posed. Do you support black independence from systemically racist America?

Our Anthem is for ALL Americans. Having separate ones divides us even further.

I read about it in advance, but I was too busy honoring ALL of America to listen to her segregated one.
So you have no idea what you're talking about. As per usual.

I do know what I'm talking about since I read she was going to sing an anthem that only represents a segment of America.

No, you know what you read...nothing more. And, if history is any guide, the right wing rage machine served up something they knew would play with a mindless drone such as yourself.

So you're unhinged rage is over something of which you have zero actual knowledge. As per usual.

No, you know what you read...nothing more.

Hmm, I read Black National Anthem in the title of an article.

Didn't read the article, tho.

Blacks have their own nation now?

Why stop at CRT?

Why would I leave? I don’t have an issue with our national anthem. According to the left America is a racist white country, created by whites for whites. So the only alternatives are to to murder all the whites to no longer be oppressed, or just have a free and independent black America. So which is it?

Fuck that.

The national anthem is without color black or white. And now way in hell should it be about color, especially not the blacks. They fucking want everything.

If blacks want their own national anthem then they need to go make their own fucking country.

What does it matter whether someone watched the performance or not? The song she sang is widely known as "the black national anthem".
We know she sang it, so we are free to criticize her for performing separate anthems.
This is supposed to be the "United States", one people, one flag, one Anthem.

You obviously don't have a problem with segregation.

I read about it in advance, but I was too busy honoring ALL of America to listen to her segregated one.

I do know what I'm talking about since I read she was going to sing an anthem that only represents a segment of America.

No, you know what you read...nothing more. And, if history is any guide, the right wing rage machine served up something they knew would play with a mindless drone such as yourself.

So you're unhinged rage is over something of which you have zero actual knowledge. As per usual.

Nope, I'm not "outraged". Go back and read my OP. I'm simply commenting that today's black community have no problem with segregation.
You too obviously do not as well.

I am all confused so is Mississippi declaring war on the united states?

Nope, I'm not "outraged". Go back and read my OP. I'm simply commenting that today's black community have no problem with segregation.
Exactly. Why should we be outraged that blacks want segregation? Why would we be upset people want freedom from oppression? If anything we support giving them freedom and independence from our government if it is oppressive to them.

Democrats seem to have a hard time believing this since they would never in their wildest dreams just give someone who doesn’t like their rule independence.

"Real Americans" don't storm the capitol much less bring confederate flags with them. Perhaps we should find every blob supporter and revoke their citizenship.

What is your definition of a Trump supporter? Is it someone who voted against Democrats or the rednecks that vandalized the Capitol?

No.

What you have is a right wing rage machine that keeps feeding shit braid lunatics like you. You're just too much of an idiot to see what's being fed to you.

Exactly. Why should we be outraged that blacks want segregation? Why would we be upset people want freedom from oppression? If anything we support giving them freedom and independence from our government if it is oppressive to them.

Democrats seem to have a hard time believing this since they would never in their wildest dreams just give someone who doesn’t like their rule independence.
I get a kick out of the left trying to take independence day from the right, they try real hard and fail

Why stop at CRT?

Why would I leave? I don’t have an issue with our national anthem. According to the left America is a racist white country, created by whites for whites. So the only alternatives are to to murder all the whites to no longer be oppressed, or just have a free and independent black America. So which is it?

You support folks who tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power, killed cops, injured others, brought the confederate flag into the capitol....

No.

What you have is a right wing rage machine that keeps feeding shit braid lunatics like you. You're just too much of an idiot to see what's being fed to you.
So guys in dresses in little girls bathrooms is false?

Fuck that.

What does it matter whether someone watched the performance or not? The song she sang is widely known as "the black national anthem".
We know she sang it, so we are free to criticize her for performing separate anthems.
This is supposed to be the "United States", one people, one flag, one Anthem.

You obviously don't have a problem with segregation.

You didn't watch the performance or hear it...yet you're commenting on it as if you did.

"Real Americans" don't storm the capitol much less bring confederate flags with them. Perhaps we should find every blob supporter and revoke their citizenship.

What is your definition of a Trump supporter? Is it someone who voted against Democrats or the rednecks that vandalized the Capitol?
the rednecks who stormed the capitol
and the ones who minimized what they did.

Essentially everyone who voted for the blob.

Why stop at CRT?

You support folks who tried to stop the peaceful transfer of power, killed cops, injured others, brought the confederate flag into the capitol....
A stolen election ? We were supposed to roll over and get fucked in the ass?

Forum List

Back