PBS, Vanessa Williams spark backlash over ‘black national anthem’

It is hard to advance when one group has fought so hard to make sure you slowly advance. Please tell me another faction of the population that has suffered in this country as black folks have. I'll wait for your answer.
No other group in America has gotten anything near the special advantageous treatment that black America has gotten over the last 50 years. People are tired of hearing this bullshit.
Please by all means give us a list of the special advantages black folks have rec'd that you have not. I bet money you will not post that list.
You need that list AGAIN? How many times do you need to see it before you remember?
Yea give me that bullshit list again.
Anything that isn’t welfare is bullshit to you.

It is hard to advance when one group has fought so hard to make sure you slowly advance. Please tell me another faction of the population that has suffered in this country as black folks have. I'll wait for your answer.
No other group in America has gotten anything near the special advantageous treatment that black America has gotten over the last 50 years. People are tired of hearing this bullshit.
Please by all means give us a list of the special advantages black folks have rec'd that you have not. I bet money you will not post that list.
You need that list AGAIN? How many times do you need to see it before you remember?
Yea give me that bullshit list again.
No, youve seen it. Why you would call it bullshit is beyond me. It makes you look dumb.

For starters,
Speech privilege.
Affirmative Action.

For starters,
Speech privilege.
Affirmative Action.
Speech privilege? WTH is that?

White women benefit the most from AA, so that is BS.

Whatelse you got?

Nobody that can think lives in slave and Indian times as their point of reference for today.
Liberals have no gripe in the here and now Other Than to try and bring 150 years ago into the here and now.

For starters,
Speech privilege.
Affirmative Action.

Whatelse you got?

You can actually ask what "speech privilege" is with a straight face?

Speech privilege is being able to say things without fear of reprisal. Blacks have it, most of the rest of us do not.

This will give you an example:

For starters,
Speech privilege.
Affirmative Action.

Whatelse you got?

Speech privilege is being able to say things without fear of reprisal. Blacks have it, most of the rest of us do not.

Yea and I commented on how dumb you sounded. Tell me where Jalen Rose is in error.

I heard it driving home last night on XM Radion (NPR carried it).

Nothing was wrong with the National Anthem. Conservatives simply have too much hate and too little time on their hands .

Our Anthem is for ALL Americans. Having separate ones divides us even further.
In 1776 was black folks considered as Americans?
Yes. The first American to die in the cause of liberty was a black man. Why don't you know this?

I heard it driving home last night on XM Radion (NPR carried it).

Nothing was wrong with the National Anthem. Conservatives simply have too much hate and too little time on their hands .

Our Anthem is for ALL Americans. Having separate ones divides us even further.
In 1776 was black folks considered as Americans?
Yes. The first American to die in the cause of liberty was a black man. Why don't you know this?
......and he was only 3/5ths of a human being and was treated worse than the family mule.

For starters,
Speech privilege.
Affirmative Action.

Whatelse you got?

Yea and I commented on how dumb you sounded. Tell me where Jalen Rose is in error.
Just give people the right to Cable TV reform. Pick our own stations in basic cable. Even with most being Prog backed. Pay for your views.

For starters,
Speech privilege.
Affirmative Action.

Whatelse you got?

Just give people the right to Cable TV reform. Pick our own stations in basic cable. Even with most being Prog backed. Pay for your views.
What does that have to do with Jalen Rose's comments?

Forum List

Back