Paul Ryan is Boehner's mini me

..... a border fence around his mansion.. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You party animals are turning cannibal...
Of all the idiotic things to complain about.

How DARE he build a fence. The party has really lost its marbles but what can you expect when Trump is the lead candidate.

Somebody make it stop... Please.. You got 2 parties totally co-opted by clowns. There are about 3 serious candidates for President. The remainder are hacks, egomaniacs and crooks..

whens the last time Barry or the libs compromised?

^^^ BINGO you have my vote for counterpoint of the year.

The left doesn't compromise an inch. If the GOP doesn't bend over and take it in the ass the left threatens to have their pals in the media tell the country the GOP shut down the government and the GOP is too gutless to call them on this threat. When the Democrats control the House or Senate they don't hesitate to use their power.

Ummm they compromised in the budget . U think the dems WANTED to allow oil exports .

whens the last time Barry or the libs compromised?

^^^ BINGO you have my vote for counterpoint of the year.

The left doesn't compromise an inch. If the GOP doesn't bend over and take it in the ass the left threatens to have their pals in the media tell the country the GOP shut down the government and the GOP is too gutless to call them on this threat. When the Democrats control the House or Senate they don't hesitate to use their power.

Ummm they compromised in the budget . U think the dems WANTED to allow oil exports .

Pelosi said the GOP folded like a cheap lawn chair.

Forum List

Back