Paul Ryan Has Passed Only 2 Anemic Bills into Law in more than a decade

ryan-unfunded.jpg

Paul Ryan was never a community organizer! Paul Ryan never attended a madrassa! Paul Ryan was never elected Senator! Paul Ryan is a failure next to Obama!

Wow. The Dems are just desperate here.

I'm surprised you would show your face in a thread like this after all the talk about how Ron Paul never passed anything meaningful in his congressional career...

Fucking hypocrite :lol:

The irony is thick

1-7-1.jpg

Someone refresh My memory....how many bills did Obama pass?

*slaps forehead*

How silly of Me...two less than Ryan.

Yeah maybe so , but he lies, has broken promises, and he uses whoever he can to get his way, he don't care about nobody , just himself, go ask oprah, she was used until he got elected. WHERE IS SHE NOW

Ryan Has Passed Only 2 Bills into Law in more than a decade

WASHINGTON -- He's been in Congress for nearly 13 years, but Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) has only seen two of his bills pass into law during that time.

Ryan, who Mitt Romney has tapped as his running mate, passed a bill into law in July 2000 that renames a post office in his district. Thanks to Ryan, the post office on 1818 Milton Ave. in Janesville, Wis., is now known as "Les Aspin Post Office Building."

The other time Ryan saw one of his bills become law was in December 2008, with legislation to change the way arrows (as in bows and arrows) are hit with an excise tax...

I'd say this is kind of a paltry record and doesn't say a whole lot for him being a good congressman.

As part of a 435 member team you look pretty petty.

Democrats just cant help it.

No, it is just that Ryan is fruitloop enough that his ideas had no traction untill the Teabaggers formed their union of the insane.

WASHINGTON -- He's been in Congress for nearly 13 years, but Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) has only seen two of his bills pass into law during that time.

Ryan, who Mitt Romney has tapped as his running mate, passed a bill into law in July 2000 that renames a post office in his district. Thanks to Ryan, the post office on 1818 Milton Ave. in Janesville, Wis., is now known as "Les Aspin Post Office Building."

The other time Ryan saw one of his bills become law was in December 2008, with legislation to change the way arrows (as in bows and arrows) are hit with an excise tax...

I'd say this is kind of a paltry record and doesn't say a whole lot for him being a good congressman.

so now passing BILLS is how you MEASURE a politician..
my gawd, you people are some of the shallowest I have ever seen

Paul Ryan was never a community organizer! Paul Ryan never attended a madrassa! Paul Ryan was never elected Senator! Paul Ryan is a failure next to Obama!

Wow. The Dems are just desperate here.

Loon
Actually, you just unwittingly delivered a high compliment to a very intelligent man. Loons are beautiful creatures whose flight over water is matchless in all of nature. Both male and female are the best parents nature has to offer, giving free boat rides to their youngsters on their back and taking turns, having a lot of family fun in the process. They're loyal and true birds. Their calls are like music, they're good providers with strength and coordination in every fiber of their bodies.

Poor you. You haven't got half what your irritant has, which is the truth on his side.

Jokes on you, Grump. <giggle>

In Germany, many very intelligent people with no morals supported Hitler. Ryan is a diciple of Ayn Rand, who philosophy celebrates the amoral, those that only see themselves as human. That is on the Nazi side of Fascism.

I'm surprised you would show your face in a thread like this after all the talk about how Ron Paul never passed anything meaningful in his congressional career...

Fucking hypocrite :lol:

Eat shit, wookie-boy. Paul was running for President, a position he was unsuited for in outlook, biography, temperment, and experience.
Ryan is running for VP and is an excellent choice behind the very qualified Romney.
Now go suck it.

Someone's clearly butthurt that they look like an idiot :lol:

One would think someone so good at looking like an idiot would not be so hurt by his accomplishments.

Well no, we also measure them by what bills they voted for. And Ryan supported nearly every Neo-con measure right across the board.

Well no, we also measure them by what bills they voted for. And Ryan supported nearly every Neo-con measure right across the board.

AND what does that have to do with being Vice President?
NOTHING

What's the number up to now 4?

Forum List

Back