Paul Ryan Has Passed Only 2 Anemic Bills into Law in more than a decade

Aug 7, 2012
Ryan Has Passed Only 2 Bills into Law in more than a decade

WASHINGTON -- He's been in Congress for nearly 13 years, but Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) has only seen two of his bills pass into law during that time.

Ryan, who Mitt Romney has tapped as his running mate, passed a bill into law in July 2000 that renames a post office in his district. Thanks to Ryan, the post office on 1818 Milton Ave. in Janesville, Wis., is now known as "Les Aspin Post Office Building."

The other time Ryan saw one of his bills become law was in December 2008, with legislation to change the way arrows (as in bows and arrows) are hit with an excise tax...

I'd say this is kind of a paltry record and doesn't say a whole lot for him being a good congressman.

Neo cons used that same argument against Ron Paul too.

But this is different. This isn't Ron Paul. :rolleyes:

WASHINGTON -- He's been in Congress for nearly 13 years, but Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) has only seen two of his bills pass into law during that time.

Ryan, who Mitt Romney has tapped as his running mate, passed a bill into law in July 2000 that renames a post office in his district. Thanks to Ryan, the post office on 1818 Milton Ave. in Janesville, Wis., is now known as "Les Aspin Post Office Building."

The other time Ryan saw one of his bills become law was in December 2008, with legislation to change the way arrows (as in bows and arrows) are hit with an excise tax...

I'd say this is kind of a paltry record and doesn't say a whole lot for him being a good congressman.

As part of a 435 member team you look pretty petty.

Democrats just cant help it.

Paul Ryan was never a community organizer! Paul Ryan never attended a madrassa! Paul Ryan was never elected Senator! Paul Ryan is a failure next to Obama!

Wow. The Dems are just desperate here.

Paul Ryan was never a community organizer! Paul Ryan never attended a madrassa! Paul Ryan was never elected Senator! Paul Ryan is a failure next to Obama!

I'm surprised you would show your face in a thread like this after all the talk about how Ron Paul never passed anything meaningful in his congressional career...

Fucking hypocrite :lol:

I'm surprised you would show your face in a thread like this after all the talk about how Ron Paul never passed anything meaningful in his congressional career...

Eat shit, wookie-boy. Paul was running for President, a position he was unsuited for in outlook, biography, temperment, and experience.
Ryan is running for VP and is an excellent choice behind the very qualified Romney.
Now go suck it.

like we really need more laws anyway, we have too many now,

like we really need more laws anyway we have too many now

Eat shit, wookie-boy. Paul was running for President, a position he was unsuited for in outlook, biography, temperment, and experience.
Ryan is running for VP and is an excellent choice behind the very qualified Romney.
Now go suck it.

Someone's clearly butthurt that they look like an idiot :lol:

Not to mention the fact that the "game changer" Rick Perry wasn't even considered for the GOP ticket.

Double FAIL. :lmao:

Now go suck it.

Are you suggesting Paul Ryan isn't qualified to run for President but is qualified to be Vice President?

Now go suck it.

Are you suggesting Paul Ryan isn't qualified to run for President but is qualified to be Vice President?

not me, he is 10 times better than the one we have, he is just another :banana2:

already another thread on this, I see this must be the democrats hard hitting talking point.

Dont talk about issues, naaaaaaa, this is way more important, except when Obama ran he passed 2 bills, but for an Obamabot facts dont matter

So he's tied with Barack Obama? Only that one of Barack Obamas two passed bills were "his" because the democrats wrote him up one guarenteed to pass and stuck his name to it so that republicans would'nt make the argument your making. So actually that puts Ryan ahead by 1! Plus some extra brownie points for Ryan because he was in the house and BO was in the 4x less populated 100 member Senate.

List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Now go suck it.

not me, he is 10 times better than the one we have, he is just another :banana2:

I agree. Ryan could be just another banana...

Now go suck it.

Ryan meets all the qualifications to run for president.
Obama fails all qualities needed to be president.

Loon
Actually, you just unwittingly delivered a high compliment to a very intelligent man. Loons are beautiful creatures whose flight over water is matchless in all of nature. Both male and female are the best parents nature has to offer, giving free boat rides to their youngsters on their back and taking turns, having a lot of family fun in the process. They're loyal and true birds. Their calls are like music, they're good providers with strength and coordination in every fiber of their bodies.

Poor you. You haven't got half what your irritant has, which is the truth on his side.

Jokes on you, Grump. <giggle>

Forum List

Back