Paul Ryan doubtful about defunding Planned Parenthood

"I think we need to be very clear about what we can and cannot achieve and not set expectations that we know we can't reach given the constraints of the Constitution," Ryan told CNN's Dana Bash on "State of the Union."

My first thought was "Who are you and what have you done with the real Paul Ryan?"

The second was "So the Clown Car looks hopeless to you, too, and you're reinventing yourself for 2020."

Interesting.

I used to be against planned parenthood, until I learned how many negros it gets rid of

"I think we need to be very clear about what we can and cannot achieve and not set expectations that we know we can't reach given the constraints of the Constitution," Ryan told CNN's Dana Bash on "State of the Union."

Let the foaming of the mouth's commence

Paul Ryan doubtful about defunding Planned Parenthood - CNNPolitics.com
What most on the right fail to understand is that to talk at all about 'defunding' Planned Parenthood is devoid of merit, it's an inane non-issue contrived by the right.

My first thought was "Who are you and what have you done with the real Paul Ryan?"

The second was "So the Clown Car looks hopeless to you, too, and you're reinventing yourself for 2020."

Interesting.
Correct.

Ryan knows this is a non-issue, that to attempt to 'defund' Planned Parenthood would reflect poorly on House republicans, and on GOP candidates – so he's abandoning the effort using this nonsense about 'Constitutional constraints' as political cover.

What most on the right fail to understand is that to talk at all about 'defunding' Planned Parenthood is devoid of merit, it's an inane non-issue contrived by the right.

You can almost SMELL the fear that someone, with a little backbone, and POWER might actually do something morally correct... You know it wouldn't be the Shyster here, or ANY DemocRAT, and it certainly isn't Ryan!

ryan%2Brino.jpg

Interesting.
Correct.

Ryan knows this is a non-issue, that to attempt to 'defund' Planned Parenthood would reflect poorly on House republicans, and on GOP candidates – so he's abandoning the effort using this nonsense about 'Constitutional constraints' as political cover.

Just red meat for the base.

Remember when bush and the republican party had all branches of Government , Never did anything about abortion as per what they ran on to get elected, they played their base on that rube button

Extremist shit isn't going to be passed. Ryan and anyone that understands the process understands this.
The House controls the money. Just leave funding for Murder Mills out of the budget and allocate more $ for women's clinics. Let Obama veto that and shut the government down. The people will stand behind the House.

The House controls the money. Just leave funding for Murder Mills out of the budget and allocate more $ for women's clinics. Let Obama veto that and shut the government down. The people will stand behind the House.

Will they? YOu think Granny is going to not get her Social Security Check because of Planned Parenthood.

Some day, you right wingers might realize how the One Percent use this outrage over lady parts to get you stupids to vote against your own economic interests.

Will they? YOu think Granny is going to not get her Social Security Check because of Planned Parenthood.

Some day, you right wingers might realize how the One Percent use this outrage over lady parts to get you stupids to vote against your own economic interests.
So you admit it's all a fraud. Um... Yes Joe we know.

So you admit it's all a fraud. Um... Yes Joe we know.

so what are you going t to do about it?

I'll tell you what you are going to do. YOu are going to keep voting Republican, you are going to keep watching your jobs get shipped to China, and you are going to keep whining that women are getting abortions like that's any of your fucking business.

Just letting you know the itinerary.

Conservatives should be promoting Planned Parenthood and the accessibility of birth control as the greatest preventer of abortion. Where else are people, especially low income and the very young, going to receive the education and the birth control they need? Education (and I don't mean just "No!" and "Don't!"), planning and an open, positive environment are better than no access at all. And our society should hold the absent fathers' feet to the fire, and make them responsible for child support through DNA testing. For too long it's been a woman's problem. Unwanted and unplanned children are BORN at risk. If young men are taught that unprotected sex could make you responsible for 18 years, 216 months, they might take sex more seriously.

Extremist shit isn't going to be passed. Ryan and anyone that understands the process understands this.

One would think this was obvious. I just don't understand why such a concept is such a radical departure for some conservatives.

Forum List

Back