Paul Ryan calls out librul reporter; Ends interview!

Any time you twerps want to ask some legitimate questions, instead of trying to advance your agenda under a pretense of asking questions, bring it on.

Oh ok, now it has to be a legitimate question like one that may require your approval. You all don't trust this kid do you.

Legitimate questions, legitimate rape.. Is nothing ever just what it is with you people?

Good grief, you are drunk.

Here I thought it was plain stupidity.

Yeah, we hate in others what we see in ourselves. I have to go get ready for work now.

Big deal. He ended the interview over that?? Is he going to do the same thing in the debate this week?? He sure can't handle much, can he???

He stopped a wonk in his tracks. That reporter thought he was going to put stuff in his mouth, and that was the end of it.

It's great.

He makes your guys look like amateurs. Shoot, I think he should debate Obama. Heck, I think I should debate Obama. He makes everybody look good in comparison.

I'd like to see that. Anyone who thinks Ryan is an idiot is an idiot themselves. He'd tie Barry in knots. Romney smoked him during the debate and Ryan would do the same.

He pretty much told that reporter to stick it up his ass. All politicians should do the same when some asshole tries to put words in their mouth. Kiss that PC shit goodbye and tell em to fuck off.

He did it quickly and succinctly, without being insulting or losing his cool.

They just aren't going to tolerate that media crap anymore, and it's about time. These guys are what we've been waiting for. If Hillary doesn't have them killed, we're set.

Big deal. He ended the interview over that?? Is he going to do the same thing in the debate this week?? He sure can't handle much, can he???

He stopped a wonk in his tracks. That reporter thought he was going to put stuff in his mouth, and that was the end of it.

It's great.

He makes your guys look like amateurs. Shoot, I think he should debate Obama. Heck, I think I should debate Obama. He makes everybody look good in comparison.

Too late.

Republicans have (already) served-up a bubblehead.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMypXCUWMw]CNN Laughs It Up Over Sarah Palin Interview - YouTube[/ame]​

Oh ok, now it has to be a legitimate question like one that may require your approval. You all don't trust this kid do you.

Legitimate questions, legitimate rape.. Is nothing ever just what it is with you people?

Yeah, we hate in others what we see in ourselves. I have to go get ready for work now.

Run, plebe. Maybe by the time you return you'll remember what Ryan hasn't explained or what they've been *hazy* on.

I think *hazy* is a good nickname for you....

He's gonna have to answer questions at some point. Maybe Thursday.

Any time you twerps want to ask some legitimate questions, instead of trying to advance your agenda under a pretense of asking questions, bring it on.

When did you stop poisoning your husband??

Run, plebe. Maybe by the time you return you'll remember what Ryan hasn't explained or what they've been *hazy* on.

I've already assigned that nick to you, you've earned it, you own it.

Yeah, but it was so lame even he wasn't convinced by it...his own producers cut him off in mid-pontification.

Well you go ahead I suppose, you can try that.
I'm sure it will work out as well for you as this fiasco...did you decide what questions Ryan didn't answer yet? Do you have that link for us, yet?

Yeah, link him saying that.

Chris Wallace was actually pressuring him to explain it. Wallace kind of beat up on the kid.

Paul Ryan On Why He Didn't Discuss Tax Plan Math: 'Everyone Would Start Changing The Channel'

Yeah..

He should have never taken the interview in the first place. Another amateurish move by the Romney campaign.

Yeah, right. It made the reporter look like a chump and got him kudos all around. They had it planned. They were waiting for those stupid comments just so he could do exactly what he did.

you're not answering the question... When did you stop poisoning your husband??

Do you think I've been hazy?

How exactly have I been hazy? By asking that she elaborate on her claim that Ryan/Romney won't answer questions posed to them?

I'm not sure how asking her to support her ridiculous claim makes me hazy, but hey, if she says so it MUST be so.

How exactly have I been hazy? By asking that she elaborate on her claim that Ryan/Romney won't answer questions posed to them?

:lol: You really don't read anything but your own blather, do you.

:lol: You really don't read anything but your own blather, do you.

you're refusing to answer questions.. you're avoiding.. When did you stop poisoning your husband???

See how this works??

Oh, so he didn't really refuse to answer questions.

Got it.

His tax plan is out there for anyone to take a look at.

He needs to answer questions, he doesn't get to be so vague all the time. Because you don't mind running such stupid candidates, doesn't mean anyone else out there cares to listen to his nonsense.

I say he doesn't want to talk about it because the teaparty dreamed it up and allowed him to put a face to it. He has no idea what he is talking about and neither do you.

Vague about what?

Listen to what nonsense?

Talk about what?

The Teaparty dreamed what up?

What doesn't he understand?

Please elaborate.

Forum List

Back