Paul Ryan calls out librul reporter; Ends interview!

She's frantically trying to find something.

Or she doesn't know what prevarication means...

Here Sarhag, I'll help:

Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online

Oh yes, I'm frantic alright. You have trouble trying to get anyone to even read your posts, Allie.

Sounds like an old fashioned case of...

images
I'm bummed because while you certainly seem to recall me from the Allie days, I have zero recollection of you.

You are, regrettably, forgettable. And I see that rankles.

Earth to LIBERAL MEDIA-- No one listens to your propaganda any longer and we're all sick and tired of you morons telling us what we're suppose to think and believe.. If you can't do your job, GET OUT OF JOURNALISM!

Instead of getting the Pulitzer prize, those assholes should get the Pulletzer prize for being to chicken to print the truth.

I think, if Obama doesn't steal the election or head up a coup, that a lot of jounalists are going to be out of work or we will see a TREMENDOUS change in the attitude of the media.

I believe we'll see a return to real journalism, and the political whores who are currently abusing us will have to get jobs washing dishes....

She's frantically trying to find something.

Or she doesn't know what prevarication means...

Here Sarhag, I'll help:

Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online

Oh yes, I'm frantic alright. You have trouble trying to get anyone to even read your posts, Allie.

images
I'm bummed because while you certainly seem to recall me from the Allie days, I have zero recollection of you.

I'm sure. As Allie, you seemed even more hazy than you are now. You've been here a lot longer than I have, that's true.

Have you caught up in this thread, btw?

And in fact, I think we'll see that even if Obama does manage to take over...because what we'll have are his state reporters, the propagandists....but a whole other population of REAL reporters will spring up and around them.

And they will be risking their lives, which actually will bring them out of the woodwork.

images

I'm sure. As Allie, you seemed even more hazy than you are now. You've been here a lot longer than I have, that's true.

What questions has Ryan refused to answer?

And you call me hazy, lol. All I'm doing is trying to get you to elaborate on one thing you said (repeatedly). And you can't do it.

Oh she know all right. Like most Obama Supporters she doesn't want to answer any negatives about her boy.

You bet he's avoiding the press. He doesn't want to answer the very questions they are slinging at Ryan and Romney.

Hey. Doesn't take a PHD to figure that shit out.

images

What questions has Ryan refused to answer?

No? Ok.

You're assuming once at the link that SarahVagina can actually look up the term on her own. Perhap's we should make that an entitlement also? Pay someone to help stupid liberals perform every day simple tasks?

Ooo, the hostility.. :lol:

No hostility.. Just the truth actually. You're a walking Vagina.. You don't represent strong independent women who don't have to or want to beg the government for hand-outs concerning their reproductive health.. You represent little women who need Uncle Sam to diaper your vagina with everything from birth control to abortions.
You've thought....more-than-once....about gender-reassignment, right??

:eusa_eh:

Earth to LIBERAL MEDIA-- No one listens to your propaganda any longer and we're all sick and tired of you morons telling us what we're suppose to think and believe.. If you can't do your job, GET OUT OF JOURNALISM!

Instead of getting the Pulitzer prize, those assholes should get the Pulletzer prize for being to chicken to print the truth.
Uhhhhhhhhhh.....that'd be "...t-o-o chicken to print the truth.", Professor.

:eusa_whistle:

I think, if Obama doesn't steal the election or head up a coup, that a lot of jounalists are going to be out of work or we will see a TREMENDOUS change in the attitude of the media.

I believe we'll see a return to real journalism, and the political whores who are currently abusing us will have to get jobs washing dishes....

foxzombienews.jpg

Big deal. He ended the interview over that?? Is he going to do the same thing in the debate this week?? He sure can't handle much, can he???

And in fact, I think we'll see that even if Obama does manage to take over...because what we'll have are his state reporters, the propagandists....but a whole other population of REAL reporters will spring up and around them.

And they will be risking their lives
, which actually will bring them out of the woodwork.
Lemme guess.....you're a huge soap-opera fan, right??

handjob.gif

He's gonna have to answer questions at some point. Maybe Thursday.

Any time you twerps want to ask some legitimate questions, instead of trying to advance your agenda under a pretense of asking questions, bring it on.

Oh ok, now it has to be a legitimate question like one that may require your approval. You all don't trust this kid do you.

Legitimate questions, legitimate rape.. Is nothing ever just what it is with you people?

Big deal. He ended the interview over that?? Is he going to do the same thing in the debate this week?? He sure can't handle much, can he???

He stopped a wonk in his tracks. That reporter thought he was going to put stuff in his mouth, and that was the end of it.

It's great.

He makes your guys look like amateurs. Shoot, I think he should debate Obama. Heck, I think I should debate Obama. He makes everybody look good in comparison.

He's gonna have to answer questions at some point. Maybe Thursday.

Any time you twerps want to ask some legitimate questions, instead of trying to advance your agenda under a pretense of asking questions, bring it on.

Oh ok, now it has to be a legitimate question like one that may require your approval. You all don't trust this kid do you.

Legitimate questions, legitimate rape.. Is nothing ever just what it is with you people?

Good grief, you are drunk.

Here I thought it was plain stupidity.

Forum List

Back