Paul Ryan calls out librul reporter; Ends interview!

Yeah, but when has Ryan ever tried to claim or imply that one would beget the other? They are two separate issues. Obama wanted to expand health care access to all Americans, and he wanted to kill Bin Laden. Did anyone ever ask if he thought he could get Bin Laden by passing Obamacare?
Those two things are unrelated. Fighting crime is related to spending. Unless you can explain how to fight crime for free.

Crime in inner cities is because the kids don't see any opportunities for themselves.
Ryan said to bring opportunity to them.
That means better schooling for them, inner city schools suck big time right now. That needs to be changed and you don't do that by continually throwing money at it, like the Dem's do. You reform the way things are being run and what is taught.

He also said you need to tech them good discipline & good character.
You do that thru charities, civic groups and churches.
These are run much better and is less expense than what the Federal Government does.
So he's not going to actually do anything.

Thank you.

Yeah, but when has Ryan ever tried to claim or imply that one would beget the other? They are two separate issues. Obama wanted to expand health care access to all Americans, and he wanted to kill Bin Laden. Did anyone ever ask if he thought he could get Bin Laden by passing Obamacare?
Those two things are unrelated. Fighting crime is related to spending. Unless you can explain how to fight crime for free.

Ahh once again the liberal idea of throwing money at a problem in the hope thatg will go away.
We've tried it your way for decades. It's gotten worse. Move aside.

:lol: Thanks to your hero Dubya, poverty is up.

But you didn't explain how you were going to fight crime for free.

Ahh once again the liberal idea of throwing money at a problem in the hope thatg will go away.
We've tried it your way for decades. It's gotten worse. Move aside.

:lol: Thanks to your hero Dubya, poverty is up.

But you didn't explain how you were going to fight crime for free.

Local police is federal jurisdiction??

Nobody said anyone was going to fight crime for free.

There you go pretending something was said that wasn't said, again.

Your side is toast. You'd better get a new way of communcating, or you'll find yourself completely marginalized and irrelevant very, very soon.

Oh, so he didn't really refuse to answer questions.

Got it.

His tax plan is out there for anyone to take a look at.

He needs to answer questions, he doesn't get to be so vague all the time. Because you don't mind running such stupid candidates, doesn't mean anyone else out there cares to listen to his nonsense.

I say he doesn't want to talk about it because the teaparty dreamed it up and allowed him to put a face to it. He has no idea what he is talking about and neither do you.

What is it you think you need to know? You dishonest fuck. You know you won't vote for him no matter what he says.

And, let me make a prediction. When Ryan is through setting that old liberal fart straight the left is gonna "He lied" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And, let me make a prediction. When Ryan is through setting that old liberal fart straight the left is gonna "He lied" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I find it odd (and, then again, maybe not so odd) that you expect Democrats to be held accountable to anyone and everyone at all times, and you think it's just swell that conservative Republicans can (and probably should) just give the press the metaphorical finger if and when the press asks questions that those conservatives just don't feel like answering.

Crime in inner cities is because the kids don't see any opportunities for themselves.
Ryan said to bring opportunity to them.
That means better schooling for them, inner city schools suck big time right now. That needs to be changed and you don't do that by continually throwing money at it, like the Dem's do. You reform the way things are being run and what is taught.

He also said you need to tech them good discipline & good character.
You do that thru charities, civic groups and churches.
These are run much better and is less expense than what the Federal Government does.
So he's not going to actually do anything.

Thank you.

Such a shame you liberals have such a dim and hopeless view of those less fortunate.
If I were not a wiser person I would state that in liberal circles, it is in the best political interest of the left to keep the poor, poor.
Having groups of people to pit against each other is what keeps liberals in business.

Oh, so he didn't really refuse to answer questions.

Got it.

His tax plan is out there for anyone to take a look at.

He needs to answer questions, he doesn't get to be so vague all the time. Because you don't mind running such stupid candidates, doesn't mean anyone else out there cares to listen to his nonsense.

I say he doesn't want to talk about it because the teaparty dreamed it up and allowed him to put a face to it. He has no idea what he is talking about and neither do you.

What is it you think you need to know? You dishonest fuck. You know you won't vote for him no matter what he says.

Of course I wouldn't he and Romney are still working on their own base. Shithead.

I find it odd (and, then again, maybe not so odd) that you expect Democrats to be held accountable to anyone and everyone at all times, and you think it's just swell that conservative Republicans can (and probably should) just give the press the metaphorical finger if and when the press asks questions that those conservatives just don't feel like answering.

You are deliberately mis characterizing the issue.
Sorry ,you lose on this one. That reporter knew exactly what he was doing. It's crappy and unprofessional journalism.

Hey fuck up. I tried for days to get you to answer a question honestly and you still haven't done it so cry me a fucking river whydonchya?

Of course I wouldn't he and Romney are still working on their own base. Shithead.

then I'm glad he's left your bat shit crazy ass sitting in da dark.

The one fault I find with Romney/Ryan is that they haven't yet grasped that the poor, the inner city poor, for the most part, don't want an opportunity to get out of poverty, they are quite happy in poverty. They just want poverty to be better, more comfortable. They are entitled to luxury in poverty. They reject all attempts to get them out of poverty. They refuse to be educated, they refuse to work. They just want stuff. In order to move the poor out of that kind of poverty, poverty itself must be painful, so painful that no one would want to be poor and will do anything to get out of poverty.

then I'm glad he's left your bat shit crazy ass sitting in da dark.

You need to think about this. It's 27 days to the election and they are still wondering whether their base will even vote for them. You sure YOU want to vote for a couple of dummies like that?

Wait, I'm sure you do..

The one fault I find with Romney/Ryan is that they haven't yet grasped that the poor, the inner city poor, for the most part, don't want an opportunity to get out of poverty, they are quite happy in poverty. They just want poverty to be better, more comfortable. They are entitled to luxury in poverty. They reject all attempts to get them out of poverty. They refuse to be educated, they refuse to work. They just want stuff. In order to move the poor out of that kind of poverty, poverty itself must be painful, so painful that no one would want to be poor and will do anything to get out of poverty.

I'm sure you know so much about the inner city. You probably haven't been out of the suburbs for half a century.

It wasn't crap, it was a line of questions Ryan didn't want to answer. He made two quick admissions and realized he needed to get out of there fast, or it was going to be bad news for him and the reps.

He first indicated the reason poor people aren't successful, is because they haven't been taught moral character. And then he "stated" Obama hasn't added any additional gun laws (and doesn't plan to), after all the money the NRA has been spending saying Obama has.

So Ryan ran! He had one of those, "Ooh, shit!", moments.

You have a factual issue. And it wasn't a "line" of questions. It was a statement meant to illicit a predetermined response.
Had the reporter had no bias he might have asked, with regard to crime statistics, would your tax plan have a detrimental effect on law enforcement"?
THAT is a pertinent question.
Get it?

Last edited:
Why are the USMBers crying? Are they crying because Ryan's crying?

What's really the problem?

Seems like yet another non-story, or false story, well...clearly a false story as how the OP totally LIED about what actually occured.

He wasn't attacked, he wasn't ambushed, he wasn't coerced into anything.

He was simply ASKED a couple question and broke down like a little baby crying for their bottle.

If he can't take a couple of not-so-tough questions, how's he going to handle anything else.

He needs to be KICKED THE EFF OUT on his blasted petard!!!

KickButt.gif

GTFOH!!!!!!

Ryan is a nervous wreck, then again maybe he'll get this out of the way before the debate. I saw him on a news clip joking about "what debate"? He looked kind of calm but then we see this asshole stunt and I begin to wonder about his capacity to get through this.

Palin surprised everybody but I'm not sure he has her kind of crazy confidence.

Nervous wreck...Crazy confidence?....You people are all over the place. Liberalism is a smothering way of life.
You people need the constant safety of political correctness and conformity.
God forbid anyone gets out of line and defends their position or their core beliefs.
This is just one of many reasons liberalism is so unpopular.

Forum List

Back