Paul Ryan calls out librul reporter; Ends interview!

Kabam. He never said that cutting taxes would decrease crime. He has never made that statement.

But nice to see you picking up the lie, planted by the *journalist*...and running with it.

Are you saying he doesn't want to cut taxes?

Are you saying you did stop poisoning your husband??

That's getting pretty old. What's wrong?? Can't you answer the question?? What you're doing instead is really childish. Makes you look simple minded.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRLi0nzvN20]Obama throws Tantrum and stomps out of Debt Meeting with GOP 07-13-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

Who wants Ryan when we can have this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3SFXQfE4kk

That didn't happen, liar. Just cannot win fair and square can you?? That's exactly why Willard is not going to win. His supporters have turned into bigger liars than he is.

That is hilarious. Can't you libs take a friggin joke?
Win fair and square? Are you 13 years old?
Stop the whining.

It was no joke. That dumb broad has tried several times to pass that video off as real. So I called her on it. And you sound like the 13 year old. Mind your own business when you don't know what you're talking about.

It wasn't crap, it was a line of questions Ryan didn't want to answer. He made two quick admissions and realized he needed to get out of there fast, or it was going to be bad news for him and the reps.

He first indicated the reason poor people aren't successful, is because they haven't been taught moral character. And then he "stated" Obama hasn't added any additional gun laws (and doesn't plan to), after all the money the NRA has been spending saying Obama has.

So Ryan ran! He had one of those, "Ooh, shit!", moments.

You have a factual issue. And it wasn't a "line" of questions. It was a statement meant to illicit a predetermined response.
Had the reporter had no bias he might have asked, with regard to crime statistics, would your tax plan have a detrimental effect on law enforcement"?
THAT is a pertinent question.
Get it?

No. They don't get it. They think logical fallacy is a valid interview tool. They learned it from the lying pukes who are in the admin, who were put there by the lying pukes who are the MSM.

Both are on their way out. And these people are going to flail big time when they find the world no longer has the inclination to give them the time of day.

That didn't happen, liar. Just cannot win fair and square can you?? That's exactly why Willard is not going to win. His supporters have turned into bigger liars than he is.

Stop the whining.

It was no joke. That dumb broad has tried several times to pass that video off as real. So I called her on it. And you sound like the 13 year old. Mind your own business when you don't know what you're talking about.

Lol..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5CfoAYBU5M]Obama Slams Down Podium During Press Conference! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64QHFF6l17g]Romney & Obama Tell Jim Lehrer: "Shut The F*** Up" (Jimmy Fallon) - YouTube[/ame]

You have a factual issue. And it wasn't a "line" of questions. It was a statement meant to illicit a predetermined response.
Had the reporter had no bias he might have asked, with regard to crime statistics, would your tax plan have a detrimental effect on law enforcement"?
THAT is a pertinent question.
Get it?
There was nothing wrong with the question, or the issue behind it.

Ryan is responsible for everything he say's. His answer came about as free will. He wasn't forced to answer anything. But he did answer. And now everyone realizes he said some things he shouldn't have.

But since you don't consider being a responsible adult is something one should be, you can't understand that. You want to blame the reporter, for something Ryan said. When you grow up, you'll understand what I'm saying to you now.

Stop the whining.

Mind my own business? Cookie, this is a public forum. When you make comments like "can't you play fair and square" you appear to behave like a preteen squabbling over a board game.
Deal with it.
You are a mental midget of Biblical proportions. And a flaming lib. Real popular.

Stop the whining.

Lol..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5CfoAYBU5M]Obama Slams Down Podium During Press Conference! - YouTube[/ame]

Are you trying to show that you were just joking??? You know you weren't, you little twit.

Stop the whining.

Mind my own business? Cookie, this is a public forum. When you make comments like "can't you play fair and square" you appear to behave like a preteen squabbling over a board game.
Deal with it.
You are a mental midget of Biblical proportions. And a flaming lib. Real popular.

Sorry that the truth hurts. Right wing nuts do not care if Romney wins fair and square anymore than he does. He is a lying, insincere jerk. His positions on issues changes every single day. And your insults to me is what sounds like a squabbling preteen. And yeah, mind your own business when you don't know what you're talking about.

$imagesCAP4JPEN.jpg

Deal with it.

Sorry that the truth hurts. Right wing nuts do not care if Romney wins fair and square anymore than he does. He is a lying, insincere jerk. His positions on issues changes every single day. And your insults to me is what sounds like a squabbling preteen. And yeah, mind your own business when you don't know what you're talking about.

View attachment 21699

I couldn't agree more.

im not seeing how the reporter was liberal, but then i dont get the mind of crazy people.

Lol..

Are you trying to show that you were just joking??? You know you weren't, you little twit.

You are a whiner of the highest order.
IT'S A JOKE! Your knee jerk sad eyed silly simpleton.
It is people like you who have helped create the scourge that is political correctness.
You people are thin skinned and hypersensitive. You go through your day in misery, looking for things with which to bother yourselves.

are you trying to show that you were just joking??? You know you weren't, you little twit.

you are a whiner of the highest order.
It's a joke! Your knee jerk sad eyed silly simpleton.
It is people like you who have helped create the scourge that is political correctness.
You people are thin skinned and hypersensitive. You go through your day in misery, looking for things with which to bother yourselves.

$blah.jpg

yet another things mittens flopps on, is he for or against tighter gun laws? I will wait.

are you trying to show that you were just joking??? You know you weren't, you little twit.

you are a whiner of the highest order.
It's a joke! Your knee jerk sad eyed silly simpleton.

View attachment 21710

From empty heads come no thoughts.
Thanks for confirming that.

Forum List

Back