Paul Manafort indicted in New York moments after second sentencing – Whee!

New York Charges Manafort With 16 Crimes. If He’s Convicted, Trump Can’t Pardon Him.

Yup....and trump said he knew nothing about it....what a frigin LIAR!

I think we all saw that coming. And more on the way. NY State as well as Maryland are waiting for Citizen Trump in the near future as well on about the same charges. They just can't touch Trump until after he becomes Citizen Trump. And it's a sad state of affairs when an Ex President may spend time in a State Lockup.

Yeah...breaks my heart....:04:

Mortgage Fraud IS NOT a federal crime. There is no double jeopardy....

Is this Double Jeopardy?

With the New York District Attorney's charges, even if President TrumppardonsManafort, he still faces a criminal case on the new state charges. Mortgage fraud is not a crime under federal law and therefore there is no double jeopardyissue

The other lie trump made today:

When asked if he had thought about pardoning Manafort. "I have not even thought about it."

YES YOU HAVE YOU P O S!

You're falling for a headline suggestion.

Why would Trump pardon him?
There is no reason that he would, other than reporters assumptions.

According to Sarah Sanders Trump has not made up his mind on the issue of the pardon yet.

According to the Liar in Chief..he hasn't even thought about it....:21:

When asked if he had thought about pardoning Manafort. "I have not even thought about it."

YES YOU HAVE YOU P O S!

According to Sarah Sanders Trump has not made up his mind on the issue of the pardon yet.

Him and his Press Secretary often say different things.

Of note. RIchard Hatch got more time for not paying taxes on his million dollar Survivor win that Manafort got from Judge Ellis for defrauding the government out of 30 million dollars
He didn't defraud the government out of $30 million, you brain dead moron.

Hatch was sentence to 51 months, only slightly more than Manafort.
  • Filing false U.S. individual income tax returns, 2010. Verdict: Guilty
  • Filing false U.S. individual income tax returns, 2011. Verdict: Guilty
  • Filing false U.S. individual income tax returns, 2012. Verdict: Guilty
  • Filing false U.S. individual income tax returns, 2013. Verdict: Guilty
  • Filing false U.S. individual income tax returns, 2014. Verdict: Guilty
  • Failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts, 2011. Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
  • Failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts, 2012. Verdict: Guilty
  • Failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts, 2013. Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
  • Failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts, 2014. Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
  • Bank fraud conspiracy ($3.4 million loan). Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
  • Bank fraud ($3.4 million loan). Verdict: Guilty
  • Bank fraud conspiracy ($1 million loan). Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
  • Bank fraud ($1 million loan). Verdict: Guilty
  • Bank fraud conspiracy ($5.5 million loan). Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
  • Bank fraud conspiracy ($9.5 million loan). Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
  • Bank fraud ($9.5 million loan). Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
  • Bank fraud conspiracy ($6.5 million loan). Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
  • Bank fraud ($6.5 million loan). Verdict: No agreement by jury; judge declares mistrial on this count.
Manafort was prosecuted in two federal courts. In the Eastern District of Virginia, in August 2018, Manafort was convicted on eight charges of tax and bank fraud. A mistrialwas declared on ten other charges, though he later admitted to them
Than bank fraud charges were absurd. He misstated some items on a loan. No one lost a dime.

Whether it's one year or five year is irrelevant. It's all the same violation.

New York Charges Manafort With 16 Crimes. If He’s Convicted, Trump Can’t Pardon Him.

Yup....and trump said he knew nothing about it....what a frigin LIAR!

I think we all saw that coming. And more on the way. NY State as well as Maryland are waiting for Citizen Trump in the near future as well on about the same charges. They just can't touch Trump until after he becomes Citizen Trump. And it's a sad state of affairs when an Ex President may spend time in a State Lockup.
It's amazing to me how proud you are to show the world what a nasty vicious piece of shit you are.

Is this Double Jeopardy?

With the New York District Attorney's charges, even if President TrumppardonsManafort, he still faces a criminal case on the new state charges. Mortgage fraud is not a crime under federal law and therefore there is no double jeopardyissue
Hmmm, sorry, he's already been prosecuted for mortgage fraud. That is double jeopardy. I suspect you don't know what the term means.

YES YOU HAVE YOU P O S!

Him and his Press Secretary often say different things.

They can't keep up with the numerous lies...

Is this Double Jeopardy?

Hmmm, sorry, he's already been prosecuted for mortgage fraud. That is double jeopardy. I suspect you don't know what the term means.

You might want to look up “dual sovereigns.” and then get back to us

He misstated some items on a loan.
Which, when intentionally, is a felony. Go ahead, try it yourself. Then tell us how big a deal it isn't when you get out.

No one lost a dime.
Uh.. the bank wrote off the loan and lost $11.8 million dollars.

The Banc of California lost $1 million.

WHY do you do this to yourself? You clearly know less than nothing about any of this and are literally making shit up as you go.

YES YOU HAVE YOU P O S!

YES YOU HAVE YOU P O S!

YES YOU HAVE YOU P O S!

Sander's said Trump will decide when he's ready on it.

The pardon thing, talked about in the fall ,was if he got convicted on Russian collusion, not what he's been accused and convicted of which is tax and bank fraud.

Is this Double Jeopardy?

Double jeopardy is double jeopardy. The Constitution says you can't be prosecuted for the same crime twice, no matter what your bogus "dual sovereigns" propaganda says. It's unconstitutional.

Is this Double Jeopardy?

Double jeopardy is double jeopardy. The Constitution says you can't be prosecuted for the same crime twice, no matter what your bogus "dual sovereigns" propaganda says. It's unconstitutional.
Wrong again. In fact, the supreme Court just ruled on it in December. Read something once in a while, bro....

He misstated some items on a loan.
Which, when intentionally, is a felony. Go ahead, try it yourself. Then tell us how big a deal it isn't when you get out.

No one lost a dime.
Uh.. the bank wrote off the loan and lost $11.8 million dollars.

The Banc of California lost $1 million.

WHY do you do this to yourself? You clearly know less than nothing about any of this and are literally making shit up as you go.

Listen to the moron who gets shot down at least a dozen times a day,

Post a link. I haven't seen this.

Last edited:

Is this Double Jeopardy?

Wrong again. In fact, the supreme Court just ruled on it.
I don't care what the hacks on the Supreme Court ruled. The 5th Amendment says it's not allowed.

"nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb"

Where does that make an exception for "dual sovereigns?"

Forum List

Back