Paul: I Won't Vote GOP In '08, They're Too Pro-War

The only reason you think that is because he's anti-war. One particular issue does not represent any party as a whole. If you think that, you're just another MSM programmed sheep.

I challenge you to name any other position of his that suits the Democratic base as a whole.

Conservatism is, in a nutshell: limited spending, limited taxes, limited government, and for some stupid ass reason, anti-abortion.

Is that, or is that NOT, Ron Paul?

Conservatism is also strong defense, free trade, traditional values that have stood the test of time, appreciation for excellence achieved through incentives and competition, victory with honor so that we can have peace through strength. Mr. Paul comes up short on many if not all of these.
In other words he supports those issues most Democrats wish their party supported. And he supports all the other issues that most Democrats seem to support.

He should have run as a Democrat. He might have actually won that primary.

I challenge you to name any other position of his that suits the Democratic base as a whole.

C'mon, ....what is the first part of the title to this thread? "I won't vote GOP in '08" shoud say it all. Can you really say I am wrong?

C'mon, ....what is the first part of the title to this thread? "I won't vote GOP in '08" shoud say it all. Can you really say I am wrong?

Well, if we take that 100% at face value, would it be safe to assume that R. Paul is a Democrat plant intended to dilute the GOP field? I mean he wouldn't even be voting for himself would he?

The only reason you think that is because he's anti-war. One particular issue does not represent any party as a whole. If you think that, you're just another MSM programmed sheep.

Conservatism is, in a nutshell: limited spending, limited taxes, limited government, and for some stupid ass reason, anti-abortion.

Is that, or is that NOT, Ron Paul?
Actually he sounds more like one that supports Luddites and those with sheets over their heads:

Well since he's raising the cash, others are now watching. The replies that follow are very interesting...

The Paulists are beginning to get it too.

Watch what you write cause American Thinker is taking your excerpts

Worldwide Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Message Board › Watch what you write cause American Thinker is taking your excerpts

* Start a new discussion

emanuel

* Posted Nov 19, 2007 at 11:42 AM
* Link to this discussion

user 4245858
East Haven, CT
655th Post

Yep, Im going to post it again cause it was deleted by mods. The lurkers, provocateurs and thought police are on this board and attempting to entrap members.

From the American Thinker

erhaps frustrated by the weasel words, Lone Star Times asked Benton: "Bottom line- Will the Ron Paul campaign be rejecting the $500 contribution made by neo-Nazi Don Black?"

Benton's response:

"At this time, I cannot say that we will be rejecting Mr. Black's contribution, but I will bring the matter to the attention of our campaign director again, and expect some sort of decision to be made in coming days."

On October 11 Stormfront Radio endorsed Ron Paul for President saying:

"Whatever organization you belong to, remember first and foremost that you're a white nationalist, then put aside your differences with one another and work together. Work together to strive to get someone in the Oval Office who agrees with much of what we want for our future. Look at the man, look at the issues, look at our future. Vote for Ron Paul, 2008."

As of November 11--the Ron Paul donation link is still up and active on Stormfront. No IP address has been blocked. Stormfront's would-be stormtroopers are still encouraged to contribute to Paul's campaign.

The white supremacists do more than raise funds. Blogger Adam Holland reports:

"one of Rep. Paul's top internet organizers in Tennessee is a neo-Nazi leader named Will Williams (aka ?White Will'). Williams was the southern coordinator for William Pierce's National Alliance Party, the largest neo-Nazi party in the U.S."

Pierce is author of the racist "Turner Diaries". When the Lone Star Times exposed the $500 Don Black donation, Williams responded on the national Ron Paul meetup site,

"Must Dr. Paul capitulate to our Jewish masters' demands?" ...

Here's the latest post from The American Thinker on RP's campaign and supporters. There are many embedded links and more follows at the end:

November 25, 2007
The Odd Alliance Supporting Ron Paul
By Andrew Walden

"Watch what you write ‘cause American Thinker is taking your excerpts"

Here and there, the mainstream media is noticing the disturbingly enthusiastic support coming Ron Paul's way from distateful quarters. In a November 20 column titled "Ron Paul isn't that scary", LA Times columnist Jonah Goldberg calls stories about Ron Paul's racist and 9-11 troother supporters "overblown", but he does let slip the following:

"Republican consultant David Hill condemns the candidate's ‘increasingly leftish' positions. Syndicated columnist Mona Charen calls Paul ‘too cozy with kooks and conspiracy theorists.' Film critic and talk radio host Michael Medved looks over Paul's supporters and finds ‘an imposing collection of neo-Nazis, white Supremacists, Holocaust deniers, 9/11 'truthers' and other paranoid and discredited conspiracists.'"

Goldberg is the exception.

GQ magazine just named Ron Paul one of its "Men of the Year." Yep, the man described on the website of ex-KKK honcho and convicted fraudster David Duke as "our king" is now officially a male trend setter.

Molly Ball November 20 in the Las Vegas Review-Journal swoons:

"He (Paul) is a grandfather crowd-surfing on a youthful wave. The purity of his message, he said, has combined with young people's natural idealism, with the Internet catalyzing the reaction."

And no, that is from a news article, not an opinion piece. Ron Paul is nowhere in the polls, so primary states are hopeless. But Nevada is a "caucus" state where Democrats and other Ron Paul nuts dream of mobilizing hordes of surrender monkeys to swamp the real GOPers on January 19th. (Which would also help Hillary Clinton by reducing the turn out for Barack Obama on the Democrat side.)

The Paulistinians are cheered by coverage such as the Las Vegas paper. On Ron Paul's national Meet-up site, a poster identified as "Steve Martin" calls media coverage of Paul's Las Vegas rally "awesome." "Steve Martin" is a Maine Ron Paul supporter with over 3,000 Ron Paul Meet-up posts whose on-line bio identifies him as "911 truth researcher & video documentarian, & a writer for The Barnes Review." The Barnes Review is a Holocaust denier magazine founded by Willis Carto who also founded the American Free Press and the Institute for Historical Review.

It gets weirder.

The Communist Party organ, People's Weekly World, imitates Ayn Rand, asking: "Who is Ron Paul?" Their answer:

"Alone among the Republicans, he opposes Bush's wars and occupations abroad. He absolutely despises ‘so called free trade deals and world governmental organizations like the International Criminal Court (ICC), NAFTA, GATT, WTO and CAFTA.' He wants to stop the NAFTA highway. He condemns government spying on the citizenry, and would like to overturn the Patriot Act. He seems to support Social Security...."

Do you feel the love? ...

Tonight on the conservative MSM, Mitt v Rudy was the big talk, tough guy versus moral guy. Weird but who is this Ron guy? Somehow the conservative MSM missed him?

I don't think its hypocritical. Its principled. He won't support a candidate that loves the Iraq War, and in pro-war with respect to iran.

I think its very hypocritical because he is essentially saying:

if i win, i expect the rest of you to sell out your values and support me, but i won't do the same.

And trust me, we would be selling out our values to vote for that man.

Forum List

Back