Patriots win! I haven't seen a lead blown this bad since Hillary in 2016

C39VFpmUcAA11tv.jpg

Well, as far as I know - Putin, Assange, and Comey didn't help the Patriots win.

Perfect response, I wish I would have thought of that one. You're right the goal posts weren't moved on the Patriots side of the field, like they were with Hillary Clinton.

Well, as far as I know - Putin, Assange, and Comey didn't help the Patriots win.
That's because the Patriots didn't win, they only had more points, the falcons had more passing yards rosie

Ha.Ha.--like I said before--you never ever loosen your grip on the Patriots. Denver Bronco's had a 24 point lead one time, a certain win--and within minutes it was gone. They're always good, they never give up.

Congratulations Patriots, and a special congratulation to the best quarterback EVER--Tom Brady.

That's because the Patriots didn't win, they only had more points, the falcons had more passing yards rosie

Ha.Ha.--like I said before--you never ever loosen your grip on the Patriots. Denver Bronco's had a 24 point lead one time, a certain win--and within minutes it was gone. They're always good, they never give up.

Congratulations Patriots, and a special congratulation to the best quarterback EVER--Tom Brady.
Agreed...Brady is the best Belechick [sp] is the greatest...they are a team for the ages...[would still bet my Steelers of the 70's over them though]...but the Pats have earned their place in history, they will go down as the best team in history...they are the stuff fables are born from..great job!!!

Just sayin
Is this another god awful attempt at pairing liberal hatred for Trump with Brady? Because I don't give a shit.
Yes, yes it is, it is to illicit a response from those who do give a spit.
Like who? I mean okay Bill Maher made a joke that he hoped the Falcons would win because of Brady's support of Trump, but it's not like he sees it as some Trump victory lol. It's not like he would feel depressed over it. No one but you Trumpsters care this much about tying politics with the Super Bowl.

Just sayin
Is this another god awful attempt at pairing liberal hatred for Trump with Brady? Because I don't give a shit.
Yes, yes it is, it is to illicit a response from those who do give a spit.
Like who? I mean okay Bill Maher made a joke that he hoped the Falcons would win because of Brady's support of Trump, but it's not like he sees it as some Trump victory lol. It's not like he would feel depressed over it. No one but you Trumpsters care this much about tying politics with the Super Bowl.
Actually your handlers made a big deal out of it. Multiple days.

Forum List

Back