Unbelievable comeback

• Banned
I LOVE how the commissioner got booed like the bitch he is.

Between the low ratings & this VERY VOCAL outcry maybe he'll get a fucking clue

Last edited:
"What an amazing comeback and win by the Patriots. Tom Brady, Bob Kraft and Coach B are total winners. Wow!" - President Trump

i loved the play when the falcons dude made butler "the god" SLIP! that's the superbowl of plays!

Bellichick faked a knee and went for the touchdown lol what a guy...LEGEND!

the left loses again!

C39B9CeUYAE4H1F.jpg

C39AygnVMAADqF0.jpg

C39BX2rVUAE0jJa.jpg

C39Cr2uWQAAt-Pp.jpg

Amazing game! Tom Brady is an inspiration to everyone who wants to win! Tom knew The Donald wants to win too way back when The Donald began his journey to The White House!

Congrats Pat's fans!

not unbelievable at all the fact that it was so obviously rigged.i told all my buddies at halftime that were watching this game not to get excited about the falcons winning,that the NFL had it fixed for them to come back and win,these games are so fixed its unreal.its the same as boxing where they are paid off to take a dive,no different.

Congrats Pat's fans!

not unbelievable at all the fact that it was so obviously rigged.i told all my buddies at halftime that were watching this game not to get excited about the falcons winning,that the NFL had it fixed for them to come back and win,these games are so fixed its unreal.its the same as boxing where they are paid off to take a dive,no different.

Fixed? How in the hell did Brady cheat if the games outcomes are predetermined? What a joke you are, "Mister I don't watch the Super Bowl." What a liar you are, can you even believe your own BS?

Forum List

Back