Patriot american Ron Paul Does not trust Trump.

You'd have to be blind, deaf, dumb and incredibly naive to NOT think this is being used to attack civil liberties, and much more than that.
Did you care about civil liberties
when Hillary revoked Snowden's passport ?
Or when Obama signed the NDAA ?

Sorry to be blunt, but that's a really stupid question unless you've never read any of my posts. I'm not a football-mentality partisan, like most around here, just the opposite. I've been saying for years that we basically have a one-party system masquerading as two.

let me guess you’re a libertarian who thinks you’re better than liberals and conservatives on the virtue of your being libertarian? Libertarians are paranoid delusions whom are the last people to realize their ideas are shit, and they’re not so virtuous because they’re libertarians.

Sorry to disappoint you but I've never been a member of the Libertarian party, and I don't usually identify as a libertarian. I believe in liberty though, and protecting our civil liberties. Is there something wrong with that? I've always considered myself a conservative, but one who saw years ago that both parties are corrupt sell-outs. The problem is, too many people (on both 'sides') are blinded by a simple letter by a politicians name, or their promises. And then they become so invested in their politician with the right letter by his/her name, that they develop willful blindness and continue defending that person, at all costs.

I can understand being cynical of government and both parties. Ron Paul is a fella that all he has is cynicism of government. His ideas are trash, and his views and advice for this virus is abhorrent

let me guess you’re a libertarian who thinks you’re better than liberals and conservatives on the virtue of your being libertarian? Libertarians are paranoid delusions whom are the last people to realize their ideas are shit, and they’re not so virtuous because they’re libertarians.

I'm a libertarian. And I'll put my ideas up against yours on this board any day of the week. Any day. Hopefully in front of all of your friends. That's my preference anyway. Heck, I'd enjoy nothing more than for you to show us all how smart you are.

I'm a libertarian. And I'll put my ideas up against yours on this board any day of the week. Any day.

you’re a moron. I read your posts on the Fed. You have no clue what’s going on in the world around you.

I'm a libertarian. And I'll put my ideas up against yours on this board any day of the week. Any day. Hopefully in front of all of your friends. That's my preference anyway. Heck, I'd enjoy nothing more than for you to show us all how smart you are.

And BTW how put your ideas up against mine? Your ideas are primitive and won’t be tested anywhere on this planet. Like ever.

you’re a moron. I read your posts on the Fed. You have no clue what’s going on in the world around you.

Heh heh. I'll have to remember to question your wisdom the next time I see you poppin off on here, then. It oughtta be a hoot.

Ron Paul was a hypocrite as a politician and was always a moron. Some things never change

Did you not even listen to what Dr. Paul said
He is not a doctor anymore.

He's a kooky old anarchist that only kiwi-brains like you take seriously anymore.

statists can’t comprehend intelligence.

It doesn’t take intelligence to know you guys are morons. All it takes is the slightest bit of common sense.

I often think in & agree w/libertarian terms , yet bow to the security of collectivism

maybe i'm just another scared rabbit.....

~S~

I'm a libertarian. And I'll put my ideas up against yours on this board any day of the week. Any day.

He's one of the few here who DOES understand what is going on, and what the root of the problem is. Turn off the idiot box and quit believing whatever you're told by your favorite politician. This Coronavirus® thing is absolutely being used for multiple power grabs and attacks on our civil liberties, and it's bringing us one step closer to their ultimate goal, world government. They constantly use fear and panic as tools, to get the public to go along with whatever pre-existing agenda they want to bring about. And it works, every freakin time. To me it's unbelievable how easy it is for them to manipulate people, using the same tactic every time: Problem - Reaction - Solution. If you don't believe it now, you will, eventually. Mark my words.

And BTW how put your ideas up against mine?

You don't have any ideas. As far as I can tell, you tend to repeat what you hear on your idiot box.

The same idiot box that told you everything was rainbows and unicorns.

Heh heh. Now look around you and ask yourself who was right and who was wrong.
party.gif

Heh heh. I'll have to remember to question your wisdom the next time I see you poppin off on here, then. It oughtta be a hoot.
take a picture of it, write it down, Remember it, I don’t give a fuck. I was wrong to say it’s intelligence thing and an education thing, more than that it’s a common sense thing. Libertarians are like liberals they’re educated on the wrong things.

He's one of the few here who DOES understand what is going on, and what the root of the problem is. Turn off the idiot box and quit believing whatever you're told by your favorite politician. This Coronavirus® thing is absolutely being used for multiple power grabs and attacks on our civil liberties, and it's bringing us one step closer to their ultimate goal, world government. They constantly use fear and panic as tools, to get the public to go along with whatever pre-existing agenda they want to bring about. And it works, every freakin time. To me it's unbelievable how easy it is for them to manipulate people, using the same tactic every time: Problem - Reaction - Solution. If you don't believe it now, you will, eventually. Mark my words.

Let him keep poppin off. He hasn't even bit the bobber yet. He's just kinda nibbling at it. It'll be a hoot, I promise.

Last edited:
And BTW how put your ideas up against mine?

You don't have any ideas. As far as I can tell, you tend to repeat what you hear on your idiot box.

The same idiot box that told you everything was rainbows and unicorns.

Heh heh. Now look around you and ask yourself who was right and who was wrong.
party.gif

How about this as an idea? We should all do our best to practice social distancing and be very vigilant in terms of this virus. Agreed?

take a picture of it, write it down, Remember it, I don’t give a fuck. I was wrong to say it’s intelligence thing and an education thing, more than it’s a common sense thing. Libertarians are like liberals they’re educated on the wrong things.

You don't even know what a liberal is. You've likely never even talked to a real liberal on here. Not until now. Liberalism is conservatism. lol. It's not what your idiot box told you it was. Huh uh.

How about this as an idea? We should all do our best to practice social distancing and be very vigilant in terms of this virus. Agreed?

That means mind your own fukin busness. If some kids wanna enjoy some sunshine and fresh air, leave em the fuck alone ya fukin nazi.

I don’t listen to the politicians. I’m listening to the CVC and WHO. I’m sure Ron Paul is more knowledgeable than them and this is a conspiracy right?

That means mind your own fukin busness. If some kids wanna enjoy some sunshine and fresh air, leave em the fuck alone ya fukin nazi.

there’s nothing wrong with enjoying sunshine and fresh air, however Ron Paul is the only one in the world suggesting it combats the virus. Link to anyone credible saying the same?

Forum List

Back