Patriot american Ron Paul Does not trust Trump.

I watched some of it. He was propagating the conspiracy theory that government was using the virus to attack civil liberties, hence downplaying the virus

And putting more even lives at risk. Shut the f up Ron Paul --take your 84 year old ass
home and retire.

He was comparing it to the other outbreaks. Paul even said sunshine and fresh air would help boost immunity in normal folks.

Being inside is bad for your immune system. The virus can't do well exposed to sunshine and fresh air. Stop already.

So u choose to believe in Ron Paul’s advice over the smartest people in the world. Ron Paul is the ultimate idiot.

10, 025 and dropping like flies. Keep joking kid.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

. . . and you don't think there is a political agenda, or that they might even have some error in those computations?

Did you not even listen to what Dr. Paul said about the deaths world wide due to TB in 2017? This is about the government power grabs destroying the economy. . . .

Where is your critical thinking?

". . . Where do these statistics come from and how accurate are they? According to their website, Worldometers is managed by an international team of developers, researchers, and volunteers "with the goal of making world statistics available in a thought-provoking and time relevant format to a wide audience around the world". It is further claimed that "sources are carefully selected to include only data published by the most reputable organizations and statistical offices in the world". Indeed, it is an impressive list, and includes our very own Statistics Canada (1). For each hyper-linked clock, you can see what statisical sources are used to compile the figures. However, there are many clocks for which there are no sources linked - and in these cases, there may or may not be footnotes.. . "

Toronto Reference Library Blog
Warning . . . Worldometers is a virtual, real-time, worldwide, statistical, mashup that may cause dizziness and vertigo . . .

Ron Paul was a hypocrite as a politician and was always a moron. Some things never change

You'd have to be blind, deaf, dumb and incredibly naive to NOT think this is being used to attack civil liberties, and much more than that.
Did you care about civil liberties
when Hillary revoked Snowden's passport ?
Or when Obama signed the NDAA ?

Sorry to be blunt, but that's a really stupid question unless you've never read any of my posts. I'm not a football-mentality partisan, like most around here, just the opposite. I've been saying for years that we basically have a one-party system masquerading as two.

You'd have to be blind, deaf, dumb and incredibly naive to NOT think this is being used to attack civil liberties, and much more than that.

Sorry to be blunt, but that's a really stupid question unless you've never read any of my posts. I'm not a football-mentality partisan, like most around here, just the opposite. I've been saying for years that we basically have a one-party system masquerading as two.
The feeling is mutual twisted sister.
Look in the mirror.

And ?

Trump said he will "be invoking" the Defense Production Act, a 1950 war powers act originally signed into effect at the onset of the Korean War, "in case we need it."

It gives the president broad authorities to direct private firms to produce certain goods needed for the national defense in an effort to increase the necessity of producing goods that are urgently needed.

The U.S. is currently facing a shortage of badly-needed medical equipment, including ventilators, respirators and hospital masks, as it seeks to stymy the spread of COVID-19.

BUT, that is just the tip of the iceberg.

I am asking you. . . in a few months, after it is all over, do you think those powers will just go back to normal?

9/11 was twenty years ago.

Have we gotten rid of the Patriot act?

Have we done away with the draconian NDAA measures?\

If you pay attention to everything that is going on, the way they are destroying the economy, and shifting everything around, this is the perfect pretext to usher in agenda 2030, and the New Green Deal.

It won't stop here, there is so much under this, and so much it authorizes in the Act that, IF YOU READ IT, and know what is going on, it could mean a whole lot more.

HOPEFULLY, it won't. . . . but I am looking at 9/11 as what happened, b/c this is being blown out of all proportion in the response.

Keep speaking the uncomfortable truths that these poor blind folks don't want to see.

his “uncomfortable truths” and I emphasize “truths” as little as I possibly can are exactly what is going to cause more people to die.

The feeling is mutual twisted sister.
Look in the mirror.

What are you talking about? It appears that you only read the first sentence in my post, because the point clearly whooshed right over your head.

I watched some of it. He was propagating the conspiracy theory that government was using the virus to attack civil liberties, hence downplaying the virus

And putting more even lives at risk. Shut the f up Ron Paul --take your 84 year old ass
home and retire.

He was comparing it to the other outbreaks. Paul even said sunshine and fresh air would help boost immunity in normal folks.

Being inside is bad for your immune system. The virus can't do well exposed to sunshine and fresh air. Stop already.

So u choose to believe in Ron Paul’s advice over the smartest people in the world. Ron Paul is the ultimate idiot.

. . when you have something other than name calling, you will be taken seriously.

. . .blah blah blah. . the people I like are geniuses, your guy is an idiot, therefor, you lose.. . .
fGQ6ROClgInnc6dQ1Mz2s6toh619saPJfdTpKIda8fbMQ3qPOJK4VABgw4ulQuL4SKvrAR9KFyCJDXH8UiosbH0KdB1mkTbSffGTosXo8axScAbkVd_htXgvNCpcUjve0o83-BH7JPtNO7KckWnJi1SNMciQTea5et0

Until you have something constructive to add? :shutupsmiley:

Our country is doomed. But not because of the Coronavirus®. Because of the stupidity and blindness of the American people.

Did you not even listen to what Dr. Paul said
He is not a doctor anymore.

He's a kooky old anarchist that only kiwi-brains like you take seriously anymore.

Oh?

Prove that they revoked his Medical License.

Give me the link.

I love how you have to use Ad hominem in your desperation. . . .

It truly reveals the strength of your position. :113:

let me guess you’re a libertarian who thinks you’re better than liberals and conservatives on the virtue of your being libertarian? Libertarians are paranoid delusions whom are the last people to realize their ideas are shit, and they’re not so virtuous because they’re libertarians.

Did you not even listen to what Dr. Paul said
He is not a doctor anymore.

He's a kooky old anarchist that only kiwi-brains like you take seriously anymore.

Oh?

Prove that they revoked his Medical License.

Give me the link.

It truly reveals the strength of your position. :113:

what the strength of your position? Shitty medical advice from a piss poor doctor, a political hypocrite, and someone who’s politics have never been taken seriously anywhere in the world?

sounds about right

let me guess you’re a libertarian who thinks you’re better than liberals and conservatives on the virtue of your being libertarian? Libertarians are paranoid delusions whom are the last people to realize their ideas are shit, and they’re not so virtuous because they’re libertarians.

Sorry to disappoint you but I've never been a member of the Libertarian party, and I don't usually identify as a libertarian. I believe in liberty though, and protecting our civil liberties. Is there something wrong with that? I've always considered myself a conservative, but one who saw years ago that both parties are corrupt sell-outs. The problem is, too many people (on both 'sides') are blinded by a simple letter by a politician's name, or their promises. And then they become so invested in their politician with the right letter by his/her name, that they develop willful blindness and continue defending that person, at all costs.

My desperation to prove your lack of intelligence ?
You're doing fine without my help.
No silly.

Your desperation to prove that what you are being told by the government is true, that their need to strip you of your civil rights and civil liberties is necessary, and their need to destroy the world economy is necessary. This is called Stockholm syndrome.

When I post evidence that it is not entirely necessary. . . rather than critically review the evidence that I post. . . what you and Rocko do, is to attack the messengers of that evidence.

This is the sign of indoctrination. Nice job.

If you want to have an honest conversation about the dangers of government over-reach here? Fine.

But I don't need the personal attacks because I don't agree with the corporate/government fascist plan to rob us of more liberty and freedom.

Forum List

Back