Patriot american Ron Paul Does not trust Trump.

Last I've heard ..............Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) praised President Donald Trump’s push for “peace and prosperity” with Iran as well as a better nuclear deal. :wink_2:

DxowxfF.jpg

:2up:

8 Jan 2020
Rand Paul Praises Trump Push for 'Peace and Prosperity,' Better Iran Deal | Breitbart
Yet another Trump failure.

Trump's incompetence has further destabilized the Region and Trump will never realize a 'better deal' with Iran the consequence of Trump's incompetence.

All legitimate points made by Ron Paul. Nothing deranged about it.

Refute his points or STFU.

Trumpsters don't do "legitimate points". Too many syllables.
...along with too many facts and the truth.

Trumpsters don't do "legitimate points". Too many syllables.

...along with too many facts and the truth.

Indeed C Clayton,you hit the nail on the head..:2up:

Like Gipper has said so well many times,they are the same as the Obozo worshippers,they wont address the evidence or facts and they ignore it as though you did not post anything and then change the topic. then go into insult mode when frustrated they cant counter your facts and post a smiley in defeat knowing they cant refute the facts never even trying to refute them.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Last I've heard ..............Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) praised President Donald Trump’s push for “peace and prosperity” with Iran as well as a better nuclear deal. :wink_2:

DxowxfF.jpg

:2up:

8 Jan 2020
Rand Paul Praises Trump Push for 'Peace and Prosperity,' Better Iran Deal | Breitbart

Thats cause Rand is a sellout to his father AND mother. Rand put his support behind Establishment globalist Romney who is just as much of a traiter to americans as Obama was,he was one of the first people to sign Obamacare and this is a guy Rand supports?:wtf:thats why it is not the LEAST bit of a surprise to me he is going along with murderer trump.:abgg2q.jpg:

Rand is a sellout to his father more than anything else though cause once it became clear his father was not going to win the republican nomination and Romney was,when reporters asked Ron if he would put his support behind Romney which is something somebody like Bush would do,Ron the patriot he is,said he would NOT support Romney. ,traiter Rand however did.:mad: Trump has not drained the swamp.people that keep saying that have clearly not been paying attention to the kind of people he has appointed to his cabinet.:rolleyes: men that have a history of being warmongers.

this is ANOTHER prime example how the trump supporters debate when they cant refute facts. Just like Angelo,they post a smiley in defeat and they refuse to try and counter the facts.

they are as bad at standing tow to toe with facts on trumps corruption same as the Obama worshippers are on Obamas corruption.
Then by what you are saying there is no difference with Trump. If so then there is no hope for our nation because we get the status quo people shoved to us in both parties. Although there are people who run who stand little chance or are pushed out by running others with the same view to split the votes.

And ?

Trump said he will "be invoking" the Defense Production Act, a 1950 war powers act originally signed into effect at the onset of the Korean War, "in case we need it."

It gives the president broad authorities to direct private firms to produce certain goods needed for the national defense in an effort to increase the necessity of producing goods that are urgently needed.

The U.S. is currently facing a shortage of badly-needed medical equipment, including ventilators, respirators and hospital masks, as it seeks to stymy the spread of COVID-19.

So you didn't bother checking out any of the other links, eh?

Wow, what denial.

If it was just Paul, and an Ad hominem attack, you might be able to hold your world view together, but it is beyond that now buddy. . . .

. . . the establishment, all the Dems and GOP Trumpers have united in their delusion. . . it is A-M-A-ZING. :71:

Pelosi urges Trump to tap emergency war powers immediately
Pelosi urges Trump to tap emergency war powers immediately

1efbfe6eccea942a2ad59d9e0c70.jpeg

And ?

Trump said he will "be invoking" the Defense Production Act, a 1950 war powers act originally signed into effect at the onset of the Korean War, "in case we need it."

It gives the president broad authorities to direct private firms to produce certain goods needed for the national defense in an effort to increase the necessity of producing goods that are urgently needed.

The U.S. is currently facing a shortage of badly-needed medical equipment, including ventilators, respirators and hospital masks, as it seeks to stymy the spread of COVID-19.

BUT, that is just the tip of the iceberg.

I am asking you. . . in a few months, after it is all over, do you think those powers will just go back to normal?

9/11 was twenty years ago.

Have we gotten rid of the Patriot act?

Have we done away with the draconian NDAA measures?\

If you pay attention to everything that is going on, the way they are destroying the economy, and shifting everything around, this is the perfect pretext to usher in agenda 2030, and the New Green Deal.

It won't stop here, there is so much under this, and so much it authorizes in the Act that, IF YOU READ IT, and know what is going on, it could mean a whole lot more.

HOPEFULLY, it won't. . . . but I am looking at 9/11 as what happened, b/c this is being blown out of all proportion in the response.

I don't really think the Defense Production Act was necessary to get certain producers to make necessary medical equipment made in one industry. It is over-reach. Especially when the price of those items is in such great demand that the Chinese and ever available producer is shipping them over as quickly as can be made.

Many reasons. One I’ll give you is he’s a former doctor and he thinks this virus is a hoax. What an idiot

Wow. Someone didn't even bother watching the video. :71:

Many reasons. One I’ll give you is he’s a former doctor and he thinks this virus is a hoax. What an idiot

I watched some of it. He was propagating the conspiracy theory that government was using the virus to attack civil liberties, hence downplaying the virus

I watched some of it. He was propagating the conspiracy theory that government was using the virus to attack civil liberties, hence downplaying the virus

And putting more even lives at risk. Shut the f up Ron Paul --take your 84 year old ass
home and retire.

He was comparing it to the other outbreaks. Paul even said sunshine and fresh air would help boost immunity in normal folks.

Being inside is bad for your immune system. The virus can't do well exposed to sunshine and fresh air. Stop already.

I can't believe you would believe Dore, a comedian, over Paul, a doctor.

Derp Derp Derp.

You'd have to be blind, deaf, dumb and incredibly naive to NOT think this is being used to attack civil liberties, and much more than that.

Last edited:

And ?

BUT, that is just the tip of the iceberg.

I am asking you. . . in a few months, after it is all over, do you think those powers will just go back to normal?

9/11 was twenty years ago.

Have we gotten rid of the Patriot act?

Have we done away with the draconian NDAA measures?\

If you pay attention to everything that is going on, the way they are destroying the economy, and shifting everything around, this is the perfect pretext to usher in agenda 2030, and the New Green Deal.

It won't stop here, there is so much under this, and so much it authorizes in the Act that, IF YOU READ IT, and know what is going on, it could mean a whole lot more.

HOPEFULLY, it won't. . . . but I am looking at 9/11 as what happened, b/c this is being blown out of all proportion in the response.

Keep speaking the uncomfortable truths that these poor blind folks don't want to see.

Forum List

Back