Pathetic: Paris cops just sit in car as they're attacked, fire bombed; Then they retreat. Sad.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Video: Rioters Attack Paris Officers Sitting Inside Cruiser

Stupid libs say this shit all the time. "Why didn't the cop just get in the car and wait for backup???". The leftists in Paris have long ago neutered their cops. These cops just sat in car and took the assaults....EVEN after a Maltov Cocktail fire bombed their car....and one even stayed in it was on fire!! One gets out....takes a beating by some sort of stick...then retreats and walks off....allowing his FEMALE partner to fend for herself. Cowardly. Sad. Pathetic.

This shit is what riot teams and SWAT teams are for. This is why our cops have armored vehicles and big fucking guns.

pariscopsattacked.573e010e3e441.jpg

Stupid libs say this shit all the time. "Why didn't the cop just get in the car and wait for backup???". The leftists in Paris have long ago neutered their cops. These cops just sat in car and took the assaults....EVEN after a Maltov Cocktail fire bombed their car....and one even stayed in it was on fire!! One gets out....takes a beating by some sort of stick...then retreats and walks off....allowing his FEMALE partner to fend for herself. Cowardly. Sad. Pathetic.

This shit is what riot teams and SWAT teams are for. This is why our cops have armored vehicles and big fucking guns.

View attachment 75339

Well what do you expect? If they would have responded appropriately that would have been "racist"....it's much better to have Molotov Cocktails hurled at you and just sit there....than get called "racist"

Everyone must learn, it's better to even have your throat slit, just as long as you don't get called "racist"

:rolleyes-41:

View attachment 75339

Well what do you expect? If they would have responded appropriately that would have been "racist"....it's much better to have Molotov Cocktails hurled at you and just sit there....than get called "racist"

Everyone must learn, it's better to even have your throat slit, just as long as you don't get called "racist"

"Racist"?

What are you talking about? What do these protests have to do with race?

View attachment 75339

"Racist"?

Who knows? Everything has to do with race now....especially the police.

View attachment 75339

Vikings attacked Paris in 845. Instead of fighting the French paid a huge ransom of 7,000 pounds of silver to leave. Upon leaving the Viking leader Ragnar Lodbrok was recorded as saying the land is populated by a cowardly people.

Last edited:

View attachment 75339

"Racist"?

You are such a retard. Everything cops do now is "racist".

View attachment 75339

"Racist"?

:lol:

Only to race-baiting clowns such as yourself, fake cop.

Aren't there some dead kids for you to jerk off over?

View attachment 75339

"Racist"?

You morons cry racism over everything...and you call us the race baiters??

Fake cop...that's funny. Especially from a douche bag like you who tries to be a fake tough guy wannabe drill sergeant as a petty Internet forum mod. Pathetic.

View attachment 75339

"Racist"?

You morons cry racism over everything...and you call us the race baiters??

Fake cop...that's funny. Especially from a douche bag like you who tries to be a fake tough guy wannabe drill sergeant as a petty Internet forum mod. Pathetic.

You're right, it is funny.

It's funny to watch a fake-ass wannabe tough guy who jerks off to the idea of killing teenagers whine like a little bitch about how you're being bullied by internet forum moderation.

It's equally funny to watch you try to justify your own race baiting by the race baiting of others. It's funny to watch you start countless threads about whiny little college students, while simultaneously bitching and whining like a women's studies major about how unfair everything is to you specifically, and "white people" in general.

View attachment 75339

"Racist"?

What would you know about it?

View attachment 75339

Vikings attacked Paris in 845. Instead of fighting the French paid a huge ransom of 7,000 pounds of silver to leave. Upon leaving the Viking leader Ragnar Lodbrok was recorded as saying the land is populated by a cowardly people.

can you prove he said that?.....just askin....

This is the Paris version of Occupy Wall Street. They're all white kids.

But of course, continue the race-baiting if it fits your agenda better.

Not that I was of course, it's a legitimate point, or is even mentioning race now "racist"?

The police are just not shown much respect these days, also because of the near-suffocating Political Correctness, the're not exactly sure how to handle situations now....years ago the police in the days sans Political Correctness would have dealt with that situation without any problems at all.

View attachment 75339

"Racist"?

What would you know about it?

You wouldn't understand, it doesn't involve Lesbians or that sort of thing.

Not that I was of course, it's a legitimate point, or is even mentioning race now "racist"?

The police are just not shown much respect these days, also because of the near-suffocating Political Correctness, the're not exactly sure how to handle situations now....years ago the police in the days sans Political Correctness would have dealt with that situation without any problems at all.

I didn't call you "racist", did I? I called your post race-baiting.

You're the one who brought race into this.

I was attempting to make a point, where everything now is very often and incorrectly termed "racist", especially the police, where the policing profession is even suggested to be institutionally racist.

In my original comment, you did notice that I had the " " there, as in "racist", thus I wasn't race-baiting due to the inclusion of the " "

I was attempting to make a point, where everything now is very often and incorrectly termed "racist", especially the police, where the policing profession is even suggested to be institutionally racist.

In my original comment, you did notice that I had the " " there, as in "racist", thus I wasn't race-baiting due to the inclusion of the " "

Just so you understand, that's pretty much exactly what I mean when I say "race baiting".

If you're so upset about people "incorrectly" making things about race, doesn't it seem counterproductive to then go ahead and try to insert race into "incorrect" things yourself?

Just so you understand, that's pretty much exactly what I mean when I say "race baiting".

If you're so upset about people "incorrectly" making things about race, doesn't it seem counterproductive to then go ahead and try to insert race into "incorrect" things yourself?

I'm not sure I understand, so are you suggesting that the policing profession isn't considered institutionally racist?

If I'm misunderstanding, then just say I've read your comments incorrectly.

Forum List

Back