Pathetic: Paris cops just sit in car as they're attacked, fire bombed; Then they retreat. Sad.

This is the Paris version of Occupy Wall Street. They're all white kids.

But of course, continue the race-baiting if it fits your agenda better.

Not that I was of course, it's a legitimate point, or is even mentioning race now "racist"?

The police are just not shown much respect these days, also because of the near-suffocating Political Correctness, the're not exactly sure how to handle situations now....years ago the police in the days sans Political Correctness would have dealt with that situation without any problems at all.

I didn't call you "racist", did I? I called your post race-baiting.

You're the one who brought race into this.

I was attempting to make a point, where everything now is very often and incorrectly termed "racist", especially the police, where the policing profession is even suggested to be institutionally racist.

In my original comment, you did notice that I had the " " there, as in "racist", thus I wasn't race-baiting due to the inclusion of the " "

I was attempting to make a point, where everything now is very often and incorrectly termed "racist", especially the police, where the policing profession is even suggested to be institutionally racist.

Just so you understand, that's pretty much exactly what I mean when I say "race baiting".

If you're so upset about people "incorrectly" making things about race, doesn't it seem counterproductive to then go ahead and try to insert race into "incorrect" things yourself?

I'm not sure I understand, so are you suggesting that the policing profession isn't considered institutionally racist?

If I'm misunderstanding, then just say I've read your comments incorrectly.

I believe you are misunderstanding me - or perhaps I'm misunderstanding you.

You seem to be complaining that some people cry "racism" too often - but you're doing so by bringing faux "cries of racism" into discussions entirely unrelated to race.

I am saying that it seems counterproductive to do what you then accuse others of doing. No one has cried racism here, aside from you. You are the only one so far in this thread to suggest that the policing profession is considered institutionally racist.

Forum List

Back