Pathetic: 80-year-old black man shoots black would-be burgler

Since the heading of your linked news article did not mention the race of the shooter, nor the burglar, why did you feel it was necessary to mention their races in your thread title?

The obvious other side of the coin.

Are we allowed to defend ourselves or not.

IMHO, by stating "black man shoots black intruder", the OP had no intention of discussing our rights to defend ourselves...

Since the heading of your linked news article did not mention the race of the shooter, nor the burglar, why did you feel it was necessary to mention their races in your thread title?

If you went to the Chicago Tribune article you would see both mug shots.

I did. Hence, I was able to ascertain that the Tribune did not see the need to mention the races of either man in their article, so I was wondering why you felt it was necesssary in your thread title?

Woonder how long it will take Sharpton and Jackson to hotfoot it to Chicago??

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Not in Chicago, you're not. You might hurt your burglar's/rapist's/murderer's feelings.

No, the moral action is to be robbed/raped/murdered. Undoubtedly.

Right, bleeding heart USMB lefties?

If you went to the Chicago Tribune article you would see both mug shots.

I did. Hence, I was able to ascertain that the Tribune did not see the need to mention the races of either man in their article, so I was wondering why you felt it was necesssary in your thread title?

Are you colorblind or just blind?

They have the mugs posted - not to mention a gigantic video of the incident leading the story off...

A better question would be, why wasn't sharpton or jackson or obama there to stir up outrage on why there is so much black on black crime in the inner cities?
Oh....that's right...it just doesn't fit the racist narrative.

IMHO, by stating "black man shoots black intruder", the OP had no intention of discussing our rights to defend ourselves...

Oh fuck off...

Black-on-black crime? Pffft. There's no money to be made off that.

Besides, it just points out the black community's leaders' failures. No way they're going to highlight that.

I know. I was being facesious/

Sharpton and Jackson are media whores and the only black deaths they are interested in are anybody but a black killing a black.

God know hundeds of blacks are killed by other blacks every year. Sharpton and Jackson have no interest in those deaths because they can't scream racism.

Last edited:

Kindly explain the similarities between this incident and the one in Florida....particularly in the following sticking points.

1. did the 80 year old man call 911?

2. was the 80 year old man following the "burglar" outside his own house/property?

3. was the 80 year old man told by the police dispatcher to not follow the "burgler" and he did it anyways?

4. was the "burglar" walking in an open area?

5. did he had the dreaded hoodie on?

6. was he packing skittles?

7. did the police do nothing after a cursery investigation?

8. are the parents of the "burglar" asking why nothing is being done by the police dept 3 weeks later?

Besides, it just points out the black community's leaders' failures. No way they're going to highlight that.

Sharpton and Jackson are media whores and the only black deaths they are interested in are anybody but a black killing a black.

God know hundeds of blacks are killed by other blacks every year. Sharpton and Jackson have no interest in those deaths because they can't scream racism.

That is why I posted this story - not only that but it demonstrates how good people who own guns are punished for protecting themselves..

More than that, it's in the thousands. Hell, awhile back there where 52 or so black on black murders committed in chicago alone, in one weekend, but that never made the news.

Oh fuck off...

....and I am STILL waiting to hear your reasoning for mentioning the shooter was black and the burglar was black in your thread title. What purpose did it serve for you to type extra words that were not even part of the original newspaper article?

Kindly explain the similarities between this incident and the one in Florida....particularly in the following sticking points.

1. did the 80 year old man call 911?

2. was the 80 year old man following the "burglar" outside his own house/property?

3. was the 80 year old man told by the police dispatcher to not follow the "burgler" and he did it anyways?

4. was the "burglar" walking in an open area?

5. did he had the dreaded hoodie on?

6. was he packing skittles?

7. did the police do nothing after a cursery investigation?

8. are the parents of the "burglar" asking why nothing is being done by the police dept 3 weeks later?

You're the only one trying to link the two, the OP said nothing about Florida in this thread. Assume much?

Forum List

Back