Pat Robertson's an IDIOT!!!!

Trigg

Oct 26, 2004
midwest
Let me just say that this man is a moron!!!

How can you be the head of a Christian organization and endorse the killing (assassination) of a foriegn leader just because he doesnt agree with our policies.

Now Im not saying the world wouldnt be better off if certain individuals werent around anymore, but I dont pretend to be the head of a religious organization...

The guy is a religious leader, what a nut ball. I wonder if he realizes he sounds a lot like the Muslims he hates(calling for someones death).

Just a thought of mine..... :halo:

nucular said:
Pat Robertson an idiot? Holy shit I never thought of that before!

He may be an idiot and he may be suggesting something that isn't Christian but I think he is right on this one. Jimmy Carter's best friend must die.

Powerman said:
He may be an idiot and he may be suggesting something that isn't Christian but I think he is right on this one. Jimmy Carter's best friend must die.

Religious leaders do not have to be "right" all the time. But they should try to stick to the basic tenets of their religion and set a good example for their followers. :boobies:

nucular said:
Religious leaders do not have to be "right" all the time. But they should try to stick to the basic tenets of their religion and set a good example for their followers. :boobies:

I agree. They should follow some model of consistency if they expect anyone to take them seriously.

I'm gonna have to go with nucular. Robertson's a good guy, but he can be a little kooky at times. Ever hear him talk about the evils of that "satanic" practice know as tabletop gaming? IMO, he'd be great if he'd stick to more mainstream topics.

Hobbit said:
I'm gonna have to go with nucular. Robertson's a good guy, but he can be a little kooky at times. Ever hear him talk about the evils of that "satanic" practice know as tabletop gaming? IMO, he'd be great if he'd stick to more mainstream topics.

I haven't heard of this. Is he referring to videogames or card games or something of that sort to be evil? If so that is just absurd.

Forum List

Back