Pastor ARRESTED For Sheltering Homeless In -20 Degrees

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Alright now you're going to make me go look up this case. First of all, funny this is happening in RED Ohio. So yea, I do see the politics in this. So why did he get arrested?

In November, officials told him Dad’s Place could no longer house the homeless because it lacks bedrooms. The building is zoned as a central business, and Ohio law prohibits residential use, including sleeping and eating, in first-floor buildings within business districts.

Ok? So if you are morally against him getting arrested, how about fiscally? Let's say you are a small business owner and this church is within your business district. Do you want homeless people around? No you do not. So while you feel bad for these people, your business district is not the place for them.

I want to hear pro business fiscal Republicans argue with Christian Conservatives on this one.
So it's political because it happened in a red state....LOL, good one.

Seems he illegally gave people shelter. He needs to go to jail for life for such an offense
If you owned a business in this business district, you would call the police because this man is breaking the law. As a business owner, I don't have to justify myself to you why I don't want this happening in my fucking business district. Go take them to your home, where you have beds. This is a business district.

I can't believe you got me arguing for the business owner. But I have to in this situation.

If you owned a business in this business district, you would call the police because this man is breaking the law. As a business owner, I don't have to justify myself to you why I don't want this happening in my fucking business district. Go take them to your home, where you have beds. This is a business district.

I can't believe you got me arguing for the business owner. But I have to in this situation.
Yeah, maybe..but at the same time, if your business isn't being impacted and the guy is trying to do something worthy...wouldn't you give him the benefit of the doubt??

The YouTube video titled "Pastor ARRESTED For Sheltering Homeless In -20 Degrees | The Kyle Kulinski Show," which is approximately 10 minutes long, discusses a significant and controversial incident where a pastor was arrested for providing shelter to homeless individuals during extremely cold weather, specifically when temperatures dropped to -20 degrees. The video delves into the specifics of this incident, exploring the circumstances that led to the pastor's arrest. It also offers commentary and analysis on the broader social and legal implications of this event, reflecting on issues such as homelessness, public policy, and the legal system's response to acts of compassion in crises.

do you care for the manufactured BS persecution of President Trump and his associates non-stop since 2015? Do you care for tortured J6 people who simply walked thru the open doors held open by Capitol Police?

Yeah, maybe..but at the same time, if your business isn't being impacted and the guy is trying to do something worthy...wouldn't you give him the benefit of the doubt??
Of course. And is the business owner who called the cops on him a dick? Probably. But it's his business. And his safety. These people are violent, commit crime and bring down the value of the area.

This is why I'm a liberal democrat who thinks government should deal with this. So you, me, the business owner and this pastor don't have to.

do you care for the manufactured BS persecution of President Trump and his associates non-stop since 2015? Do you care for tortured J6 people who simply walked thru the open doors held open by Capitol Police?
What the fuck does the Orange Roughy have to do with this? :)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Just remember you went after Bill and Hillary just as hard as we have Trump. Harder because you make shit up about them. We don't have to make shit up about Trump. He knows he crossed lines so do you.

So why did he start the Lock her up bullshit? He started it.

And how much did you manufacture about the Clintons? Non stop since 1990. You lied and said Bill Clinton was too immoral to be president and that he wasn't doing a good job as President. Did you really believe that? I don't think so. I think you were just jealous.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

So you manufactured all that hate against the Clintons?

Stop lying.

I watched most of the video. Arresting him was BS. IDGAF about the zoning laws. At minus 20 had they not gotten out of the weather some may have died.

Three rabid jackals posting above with the collective IQof acout 121 total. sad.

I never went after anyone. They are in real privatce courts over Trump and associates. This is note a Senate dog and pony show you dumb Oxen. All on BS manufactured nonsense. You think you approve (if you are capable to understand). That makes you three^^^^^ the enemy within.//

There are clearly some facts that are not being presented about this case. Anyone familiar with the illegal immigrant crisis in this country knows that Christian organizations are a core component of the transportation and care of illegals. I call bullshit.

Basically the same thing happened a few years back at a "church" that set-up shop in a strip mall.....Immediately they started taking in homeless and of course that violated the zoning laws. Not to mention they started panhandling the mall business's customers.

The town did not fuck around when the complains rolled in and shut it down permanently.

Go "church" someplace else.

This isn't an isolated story. Chefs and everyday people have been arrested for feeding people, too.

The YouTube video titled "Pastor ARRESTED For Sheltering Homeless In -20 Degrees | The Kyle Kulinski Show," which is approximately 10 minutes long, discusses a significant and controversial incident where a pastor was arrested for providing shelter to homeless individuals during extremely cold weather, specifically when temperatures dropped to -20 degrees. The video delves into the specifics of this incident, exploring the circumstances that led to the pastor's arrest. It also offers commentary and analysis on the broader social and legal implications of this event, reflecting on issues such as homelessness, public policy, and the legal system's response to acts of compassion in crises.

Not going to take the time to watch. Are they illegals? If so, yes, arrest him for treason.

What's the "rest of the story"?

It's Ohio which seems to be overlooked by the Florida and Texas Governor for importing illegals because they don't ship to Red areas, only blue areas. The Homeless are about a half step above illegal aliens so their lives are there to play with no consequences.
They'll protect them before they are born but allow them to freeze to death afterwards.

It's Ohio which seems to be overlooked by the Florida and Texas Governor for importing illegals because they don't ship to Red areas, only blue areas. The Homeless are about a half step above illegal aliens so their lives are there to play with no consequences.
They'll protect them before they are born but allow them to freeze to death afterwards.
Blah blah on that. DNC has pushed for open borders. Declare Sanctuary...then bitch when they have to pony up on the cost.

This shelter took in all no matter where they were from. From that pucture in the article I posted.

Forum List

Back