Pastor arrested for Genocide

Worthless douche bag, you want to use one Christian to attack all Christians. BY FAR Christians from the West have done more for the African People then anyone, much more than their own leaders. Check most of the doctors without borders and you will see the vast majority of them are devoted Christians and Catholics. Christian and Catholics charities donate more to Africa than any other charities. They constantly have voluntaries going to African countries helping out and providing aid!

You on the other hand are a worthless scumbag. You don't even do shit for your own country!!!

You do get a bit emo on these threads, don't you? Calm down, it can't be good for you.

NO its Freeman's ignorance that drives me batcrazy!!! The guy is lucky I don't know him in the real world, because I would have my hands around his neck!

yadda yadda, yadda.
I hope your wife has a hefty insurance policy on you dear, she's going to need it when you stroke out.
Jesus, you want to physically attack someone because of ideological differences on an internet message board? What happens to your blood pressure when someone cuts you off in traffic?

yadda yadda, yadda.
I hope your wife has a hefty insurance policy on you dear, she's going to need it when you stroke out.
LOL, you sound like my wife! My old man was an insurance agent, so he took out a universal life policy when I was young (make it dirt cheap to pay for now), I also took out some term policies. I am worth over a million dead!!! Truth me I watch my wife when I walk to close to the stairs! :lol:

Jesus, you want to physically attack someone because of ideological differences on an internet message board? What happens to your blood pressure when someone cuts you off in traffic?
Speaking tongue and Cheek barbie!
Come on now, everyone has a little road rage now and again!!! Do we! :eek:

you pigheaded, it's well known that most bolsheviks were jews, and ukranian genocide were conducted by Kaganovitch, Yagoda the two jewish hands of Staline in 30s.

This may explain Ukrainian revenge on jews in 1941, when Ukraine were liberated from Soviets.

read history goon!

See an uneducated communist troll like you (I know see your a communist atheist) will blame everything on the Jews because many of the original Bolsheviks were Jews and you will neglect the fact that Soviets/Bolsheviks soon turned on the Jews and made life hell for the Soviet Jews just like they made life hell for everyone else.

Get a clue fucknut!

you are a real joke, the NKVD president was a jewish slaughter Leonid Reichman who was one the criminals who ordered to raze churches and spare synagogues! :doubt:

wake up goon!

That is a crock of shit and you know it! The USSR was one of the most antisemitic and anti-Israeli regimes on the planet! Shortly after the revolution pograms were enacted against the Jews. Life became hell, many Jews actually preferred the pograms of the Czars before them. This is facts. Stalin's hatred of the Jews was legendary! Actually his hatred of human beings was legendary! He was a monster all the way around, just as you are!!! :eusa_whistle:

Antisemitism and Joseph Stalin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yadda yadda, yadda.
LOL, you sound like my wife! My old man was an insurance agent, so he took out a universal life policy when I was young (make it dirt cheap to pay for now), I also took out some term policies. I am worth over a million dead!!! Truth me I watch my wife when I walk to close to the stairs! :lol:

Speaking tongue and Cheek barbie!
Come on now, everyone has a little road rage now and again!!! Do we! :eek:

We do ;)
BTW, I hated Barbie. Barb is good. Okay?

Forum List

Back