Partishanship.... why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with partisanship anyway? Helps build consensus. It's a good thing. If you don't like the level of discourse, partisanship isn't the problem as much as intellectual dishonesty and just plain childishness.

Speaking of talk radio, I listen to Dennis Prager on my off days and one of his maxims is that in any discussion he prefers clarity to agreement. We don't have to change each others mids - we're probably never going to, since we've already made our minds up on most things, like adults are expected to do - but we can discuss things in such a way as to clear away the clutter and get to an understanding of different viewpoints.

If someone's mind is changed along the way, because of new or clarified information, then so much the better, but that's not always a realistic expectation.

Plus, posters might find it easier to admit they got something wrong if, after doing so, they weren't subjected to even further abuse.

☭proletarian☭;1837128 said:
See above. You bear the burden of proof.

At least give me a post number, I have no idea what you are refering to.

☭proletarian☭;1836848 said:
Is global warming real? Yes , man contributes to it and that can not be denied.

What happened to facts and truth? Faith =/= Fact

Did Barney Franks cause the economic downfall? Nope , it was the lack of regulation that created this problem and the vast majority of economic experts agree.

Both over- and under-regulation, in different parts of the market.

Dont ever expect to fix anything while living a a diet of lies.
:eusa_whistle:

Is it this one?

It can not be denied that man adds what are known as Green house gases to the atmosphere with his activities.

right... refusing to address a post is not 'owning'; it's running away.

I did. Now stop being a liar if you can. I already educated you regarding the truth.

☭proletarian☭;1836907 said:
1 - There is no conclusive scientific evidence supporting the AGW faith. The truth, if it matters, is that AGW is an unproven hypothesis.

2 - The vast majority of economists in this country have been repeating the same neo-keyensian diatribe for a long time and they keep getting the same results. Laws that forced banks to loan to uncreditworthy people, along with the Keyensian hackery at the fed are exampls of overregulation while the repackaging of mortgages and the clusterfuck in the stock market are examples of under-regulation/lack of enforcement.

You cling to the narrow and simplistic views fed to you by partisan outlets, when the reality is much more complicated.
:eusa_whistle:

Man adds to the greenhouse gases with his activity.

THIS IS BEYOND ANY REPROACH A FACT!

2 - The vast majority of economists in this country have been repeating the same neo-keyensian diatribe for a long time and they keep getting the same results. Laws that forced banks to loan to uncreditworthy people, along with the Keyensian hackery at the fed are exampls of overregulation while the repackaging of mortgages and the clusterfuck in the stock market are examples of under-regulation/lack of enforcement

Now we all know who you really are huh?

Prove that the loans that caused this mess were the result of banks being FORCED to make loans.

They werent and it had nothing to do with the resulting economic fall.

Only in the brains of CONS of which you are so very obviously one

Last edited:

That has been established. What hasn't been nailed down quite so securely is the extent to which we contribute - but yes. The overwhelming scientific consensus does support your statement.

That has been established. What hasn't been nailed down quite so securely is the extent to which we contribute - but yes. The overwhelming scientific consensus does support your statement.

To what effect is where the question is in peoples minds

Last edited:
Last edited:
And the reason liberal radio cant catch a break is the corporate line is attacked by them.

I would counter your claim with one of my own. For some reason liberal minded peole don't like to listen to the radio as much as their conservative minded countrymen....this leads to low listenership of their talkradio shows which leads to advertisers not seeing them as a good place to invest their advertising dollars.

Its all about the $$$

Yes its all about money and the corps are not willing to sponser the lib talk because it makes life hard for them.

If they dont garner the sponsers there is NO expanding their listener base by expanding their reach.

its how radio works my friend

I still disagree....if a lot of people actually listened to liberal shows companies would advertise on them. Since people who listen to radio dont seem to like the liberal programming, the shows get poor ratings and no advertisers are inticed to buy slots.

Its how advertising works my friend ;)

Why would they give money to people who out their harm to the system at their bottom lines expense?

☭proletarian☭;1836916 said:
The greatest measure of the zeitgeist is the ballot box.

Which is fine in my mind as long as the voting system is a true reflection of the voting public.

Bush was elected under a fucked up system.

yes,, yes, truth.. half of your voting public are dead people,, what is the true reflection of that?

☭proletarian☭;1836916 said:
The greatest measure of the zeitgeist is the ballot box.

Which is fine in my mind as long as the voting system is a true reflection of the voting public.

yes,, yes, truth.. half of your voting public are dead people,, what is the true reflection of that?

Your proof for these lies?

remember this is all about you denying real facts.

Your proof for these lies?

remember this is all about you denying real facts.

the only real facts being your facts,,, that's about right isn't it.. but then tell me about the dead people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back