Parkland survivors speak up prior to March for our Lives

In case you missed Dr Maddow last night, this is really worth watching. Poised and so incredibly articulate, with great synergy and vision, these kids are awesome. They also understand politics and know their movement involves time and baby steps. We've seen our resident NRA fans suggest that everyone will forget about them in a month and they won't make a bit of difference. Hide-n-watch my friends - they already have.

Emma Gonzalez, Jaclyn Corin, and Sarah Chadwick, students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas who have been thrust into activism against gun violence after a shooting tragedy at their school, talk with Rachel Maddow about whether legislators are doing enough to prevent future atrocities.

Shouldn't take more than 5 seconds to load if you have high speed connection:

Students press for change on guns ahead of March For Our Lives

How could one school produce so many leaders? Comprehensive old school public education such as existed in the 1950's. Excellent read at link below. Betsy DeVos would be smart to analyze their methodology, interview their teachers and come up with a model to roll out nationwide. But she won't, because she's unqualified, lazy, entitled and honestly doesn't give a rat's ass. She won't in short, because she ISN'T smart.

Why Are the Parkland Teens So Good at This? Their Public School Prepared Them For It.
It's a total scam. Everyone who can be sure to donate to the NRA before tomorrow ends. Hopefully common sense can pull the plug on any effect this fascist gun banning ploy will have.

I figure on going to my local gun store, and selecting my next purchase.

Figures a hack like you approves of indoctrination of kids via public schools....

And it figures that a hack like you ^ would hate an education that has taught these kids to think for themselves and turn into natural leaders.

"Indoctrination"? You'd be all for their curriculum if they were indoctrinated with gun classes, bible study and a mandatory reading of Atlas Shrugged :)
Noticing that up to the point of reading this post of yours, not one person has addressed the content of their interview....only sniping at Rachel Maddow.

it's funny to watch all the cons running scared from a bunch of kids with minds of their own

hey, maybe they were all born in kenya!

:rofl:

Pretty sure the lesbian is an illegal immigrant - possibly a rapist! :)

Screen%2520Shot%25202018-03-16%2520at%25204.50.45%2520PM.png

Nineteen Eighty-Four should be mandatory in middle schools.

The problem is that the left sees it as a "how to" manual, not as a warning.

I saw it as a warning - how many ridiculous comments and stupid memes can you guys barf up in one thread?

Wager not one of you watched the interview or read the story about their comprehensive education.

Comprehensive indoctrination more like it. you can tell it from the soft eyes they all have.

Figures a hack like you approves of indoctrination of kids via public schools....

And it figures that a hack like you ^ would hate an education that has taught these kids to think for themselves and turn into natural leaders.

"Indoctrination"? You'd be all for their curriculum if they were indoctrinated with gun classes, bible study and a mandatory reading of Atlas Shrugged :)
Noticing that up to the point of reading this post of yours, not one person has addressed the content of their interview....only sniping at Rachel Maddow.
What would you expect when the purveyor of the nonsense is a lying liberal hack?

In case you missed Dr Maddow last night, this is really worth watching. Poised and so incredibly articulate, with great synergy and vision, these kids are awesome. They also understand politics and know their movement involves time and baby steps. We've seen our resident NRA fans suggest that everyone will forget about them in a month and they won't make a bit of difference. Hide-n-watch my friends - they already have.

Emma Gonzalez, Jaclyn Corin, and Sarah Chadwick, students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas who have been thrust into activism against gun violence after a shooting tragedy at their school, talk with Rachel Maddow about whether legislators are doing enough to prevent future atrocities.

How could one school produce so many leaders? Comprehensive old school public education such as existed in the 1950's. Excellent read at link below. Betsy DeVos would be smart to analyze their methodology, interview their teachers and come up with a model to roll out nationwide. But she won't, because she's unqualified, lazy, entitled and honestly doesn't give a rat's ass. She won't in short, because she ISN'T smart.

Why Are the Parkland Teens So Good at This? Their Public School Prepared Them For It.
It's a total scam. Everyone who can be sure to donate to the NRA before tomorrow ends. Hopefully common sense can pull the plug on any effect this fascist gun banning ploy will have.

Yes, start a movement.

"Buy A New Gun Day!" :113:

Their responses are pathetic and not one of them bothered with the links. Boy are they going to be triggered on Saturday when they turn on the news and see half a million or more of them in DC.

Should be fun to read their stories about sending more blood money to the NRA and picking up another gun in counter protest.

Yes, start a movement.

Of course...because when there's a mass shooting, no one profits like the NRA and gun manufacturers....thank you for showing that to be true.

Yes, start a movement.

Of course...because when there's a mass shooting, no one profits like the NRA and gun manufacturers....thank you for showing that to be true.

So stop making it a political issue.

Their responses are pathetic and not one of them bothered with the links. Boy are they going to be triggered on Saturday when they turn on the news and see half a million or more of them in DC.

Should be fun to read their stories about sending more blood money to the NRA and picking up another gun in counter protest.

What part don't you get we think your precious link is BS? LOL

I suggest the content of their interview would change no one's mind, ergo what's the point of repeating oneself.

it's funny to watch all the cons running scared from a bunch of kids with minds of their own

hey, maybe they were all born in kenya!

:rofl:
It is amusing to watch how much having some high schoolers step up has shaken them up so much.
What's even funnier is that you lying trolls think the "high schoolers" have the organizational skills and monetary backing to organize such an event when most of them think France is the capitol city of Europe and have no idea who won the civil war.

Yes, start a movement.

Who profited in the recent attempted mass shooting in Maryland where the shooter wannabe was shot and killed before they could mass murder?

Of course....because there's no greater time for gun manufacturers to profit off of you than after a mass shooting.

There could be ten million. It would make no difference.

There could be ten million. It will make no difference.

What did that Women's March accomplish? There ya have it, a bunch of loons tramping around in the cold thinking they make a difference

Yes, start a movement.

Who profited in the recent attempted mass shooting in Maryland where the shooter wannabe was shot and killed before they could mass murder?
You need to pay attention....was there a mass shooting in Maryland? Yes or No?

Yes, start a movement.

You need to pay attention....was there a mass shooting in Maryland? Yes or No?
There you have it folks. The true nature of the America hating lying troll. Not a truthful bone to be found in any of them.

There could be ten million. It will make no difference.

What did that Women's March accomplish? There ya have it, a bunch of loons tramping around in the cold thinking they make a difference
A lot....just because self-hating women and misogynist men got so bent out of shape that you still talk about it in fear.......fear that the movement itself isn't over. Think Blue Tsunami in November....how long can you tread water?

Forum List

Back