Parkland survivors speak up prior to March for our Lives

it's funny to watch all the cons running scared from a bunch of kids with minds of their own

hey, maybe they were all born in kenya!

:rofl:

Nothing says "I have a mind of my own" like jumping on a hysterical bandwagon

Figures a hack like you approves of indoctrination of kids via public schools....

And it figures that a hack like you ^ would hate an education that has taught these kids to think for themselves and turn into natural leaders.

"Indoctrination"? You'd be all for their curriculum if they were indoctrinated with gun classes, bible study and a mandatory reading of Atlas Shrugged :)

Lol, "think for themselves". They aren't leaders, they are "faces" being used by lefty political groups with agendas.

Atlas shrugged should be read alongside things like Das Kapital, and other books. hell kids should read Mein Kampf to understand how badly 3 generations before them ignored the threat of Hitler.

I assume you support kids in schools walking out for pro-life marches as well, right?

Mein Kampf is largely a psychogram of Hitler's nuttery. Interesting, but a better book for the kiddies would be "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich", William L. Shirer.

Or Orwell's 1984....they can see how they are being pawned

Nineteen Eighty-Four should be mandatory in middle schools.

This....they just don't understand gun laws are basically useless if someone really wants to kill

29496430_855193328010001_6827456906244653056_n.jpg

I assume you support kids in schools walking out for pro-life marches as well, right?

If there are enough likeminded kids to stage a meaningful pro-life walkout, it would be fine with me. There aren't.

how does the number of kids mean anything?

So you are saying popularity has to play a role? how is that tie into the whole "fighting the system" thing?

Yes, some leaders they are, going with the grain in their own little universe and pushed on by like minded politicians, activists, teachers, and administrators.

Figures a hack like you approves of indoctrination of kids via public schools....

And it figures that a hack like you ^ would hate an education that has taught these kids to think for themselves and turn into natural leaders.

"Indoctrination"? You'd be all for their curriculum if they were indoctrinated with gun classes, bible study and a mandatory reading of Atlas Shrugged :)

Lol, "think for themselves". They aren't leaders, they are "faces" being used by lefty political groups with agendas.

Atlas shrugged should be read alongside things like Das Kapital, and other books. hell kids should read Mein Kampf to understand how badly 3 generations before them ignored the threat of Hitler.

Mein Kampf is largely a psychogram of Hitler's nuttery. Interesting, but a better book for the kiddies would be "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich", William L. Shirer.

Also, "The Hitler File", Frederic V. Grunfeld, if you can find a copy.

I've read both. Yes, Mein Kampf is a rambling mess, but it gives the blueprint on what Hitler planned.

Shirer is also must read, I agree.

Or Orwell's 1984....they can see how they are being pawned

The problem is that the left sees it as a "how to" manual, not as a warning.

Your response was off topic and dumb

I have responded to your OP in every comment.
Your failure to associate what I am suggesting towards the topic, is simply borne in your desire to fail in making the connection.

I don't care if you want to praise the children nor appropriately criticize Nikolas Cruz.
They are very much directly associated to each other as the result of idiotic Progressive policies within the school district.

If you would care to argue about the particular individual results of the same idiotic policy ... I don't care if you want stick your head in the sand ... :thup:

In case you missed Dr Maddow last night, this is really worth watching. Poised and so incredibly articulate, with great synergy and vision, these kids are awesome. They also understand politics and know their movement involves time and baby steps. We've seen our resident NRA fans suggest that everyone will forget about them in a month and they won't make a bit of difference. Hide-n-watch my friends - they already have.

Emma Gonzalez, Jaclyn Corin, and Sarah Chadwick, students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas who have been thrust into activism against gun violence after a shooting tragedy at their school, talk with Rachel Maddow about whether legislators are doing enough to prevent future atrocities.

Shouldn't take more than 5 seconds to load if you have high speed connection:

Students press for change on guns ahead of March For Our Lives

How could one school produce so many leaders? Comprehensive old school public education such as existed in the 1950's. Excellent read at link below. Betsy DeVos would be smart to analyze their methodology, interview their teachers and come up with a model to roll out nationwide. But she won't, because she's unqualified, lazy, entitled and honestly doesn't give a rat's ass. She won't in short, because she ISN'T smart.

Why Are the Parkland Teens So Good at This? Their Public School Prepared Them For It.
It's a total scam. Everyone who can be sure to donate to the NRA before tomorrow ends. Hopefully common sense can pull the plug on any effect this fascist gun banning ploy will have.

I saw it as a warning - how many ridiculous comments and stupid memes can you guys barf up in one thread?

Wager not one of you watched the interview or read the story about their comprehensive education.

I saw it as a warning - how many ridiculous comments and stupid memes can you guys barf up in one thread?

Wager not one of you watched the interview or read the story about their comprehensive education.

LOL @ comprehension education....more like progressive indoctrination.

Forum List

Back