Parkey hits the post for the 5th time this season, Bears out

Just insane. 4 Times in one game and now today when he had the win on his foot.

The last second icing of the kicker was dirty. Calling a timeout that late is a bit ridiculous. It worked, since he hit the first one and then shanks the second one.
Icing the kicker is common practice.

I know it is, but I thought the timing was quite late. Sort of like a batter calling a timeout as the pitcher is winding up, the ump won't give it to him.

The last second icing of the kicker was dirty. Calling a timeout that late is a bit ridiculous. It worked, since he hit the first one and then shanks the second one.

I know it is, but I thought the timing was quite late. Sort of like a batter calling a timeout as the pitcher is winding up, the ump won't give it to him.
I've seen umps give that time out a lot.

I've seen umps give that time out a lot.

They were probably playing against the Jays, that's why.

the kick was tipped. Parkey still getting killed by bears fans smh

Yes, the kick looks like it was slightly tipped, but if Parkey had hit it cleanly it would have gone through. He shanked it just enough to miss it. Not saying the tip didn't help the ball miss though.

Parkey is certainly Persona Non Grata in Chicago today.

Yes, the kick looks like it was slightly tipped, but if Parkey had hit it cleanly it would have gone through. He shanked it just enough to miss it. Not saying the tip didn't help the ball miss though.

I think it goes beyond “unlucky” as a kicker
I can see a 53 yard kick drifting and hitting the goal post
Three of his hits were on extra points, yesterday was a 43 yarder

He has obvious accuracy problems.
Chicago should dump him

Lol you can’t expect a kicker to make a tipped kick

Forum List

Back