Parkey hits the post for the 5th time this season, Bears out

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Just insane. 4 Times in one game and now today when he had the win on his foot.

The last second icing of the kicker was dirty. Calling a timeout that late is a bit ridiculous. It worked, since he hit the first one and then shanks the second one.

Six times in one season

Hit one last week too

Sproles got robbed of the two point conversion. It was a bang bang play but we do have the benefit of replay

Sproles got robbed of the two point conversion. It was a bang bang play but we do have the benefit of replay

That "breaking the plane" malarkey needs a tweak IMVHO. Pushing the ball in air but actually fumbling it is worthy of a TD or 2-point? Huh? Same thing happened in BALT late on a TD.......he was fumbling ball before ground caused a fumble.

Possess the ball and get it into the end zone? I dont know? Replays can break momentum too. But provide commercial time?

That "breaking the plane" malarkey needs a tweak IMVHO. Pushing the ball in air but actually fumbling it is worthy of a TD or 2-point? Huh? Same thing happened in BALT late on a TD.......he was fumbling ball before ground caused a fumble.

Possess the ball and get it into the end zone? I dont know? Replays can break momentum too. But provide commercial time?

I agree it’s a stupid rule, but if we’re going by the rule book that’s a two point conversion

I agree it’s a stupid rule, but if we’re going by the rule book that’s a two point conversion

That was the "highest" score i have ever seen. Almost need a TD light box like MLB has the "K-zone".

Funny how his practice kick after the Eagles called timeout went right down the middle

Next kick for the win hit both the upright and then dropped down and hit the crossbar

How can you hit the goalpost six times in a year? Most kickers can’t do that in a lifetime

Funny how his practice kick after the Eagles called timeout went right down the middle

Next kick for the win hit both the upright and then dropped down and hit the crossbar

How can you hit the goalpost six times in a year? Most kickers can’t do that in a lifetime

Knowing Vegas, I'm sure there was a prop bet that this guy would hit the post. I'm gonna check it out, probably pays min. 100-1, Might be "hits the post and misses" 100-1, "hit the post and it's a good FG, 150-1"

I have seen kicks hit the goalpost and go out and kicks hit the goalpost and go in......it is 50/50

He had six kicks hit the goalpost and every one went out

Parkey will take over for Steve Bartman as the most hated man in Chicago

Most people said this would be a low scoring, defensive battle, and it was. I will say it again. NOBODY wants to face Nick Foles, and the Eagles.

Forum List

Back