Paris cancels Christmas market , holds Ramadan party every year

You sir, have just outed yourself as being derp. Stormfront is back up. :rolleyes:

This here is USMB. :eusa_dance:
Anti capitalist swine

Right now I'm looking at ads for PLANNED PARENTHOOD on THIS FORUM.

"I loath PP, but I understand the marketplace.

BTW, I have NOTHING to do with Stormfront (antisemites), but in America, they're entitled to their opinion too.

You sir, have just outed yourself as being derp. Stormfront is back up. :rolleyes:

Anti capitalist swine

BTW, I have NOTHING to do with Stormfront (antisemites), but in America, they're entitled to their opinion too.

If you are looking at ads, that's your own fault. I have provided info to prevent that from happening.

What you do is up to you, baby! Don't cry to me, though, that'll be falling on deaf ears.

Youre the dumbass whining about ads.

I simply told you theyre how bills are paid.

Now quit your bitching Johnny

Anti capitalist swine

Dude you gotta check out my post on this Look at this bs these kids are being taught...

upload_2017-11-13_11-39-24.png

Youre the dumbass whining about ads.

I simply told you theyre how bills are paid.

Now quit your bitching Johnny

Please provide an example of me whining about ads. That's something that's never happened. Feel free to attempt to, though, I'll wait. :rolleyes: Theyre/their, well, perhaps English isn't your first language.

Forum List

Back