Paris cancels Christmas market , holds Ramadan party every year

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Paris Cancels Christmas Market, Holds Ramadan Party Every Year

The Champs-Élysées Christmas market in Paris has been cancelled by City Hall councillors. It is considered the city’s main Christmas market and welcomes 15 million visitors every year.

Since 2008 this market in Paris has been organised by Marcel Campion but due to a long-term dispute the contract was terminated this year.

VIDEO
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I know what I would be telling these bastards who are taking away from their native born people all for the scum of the earth who will turn their Country and any other Country they invade into a cess pool of shit.
They will turn anywhere they live in to what looks like a landfill.

21184ab2-b9d8-458e-9c89-32c0977d76e0.png

Paris cancels Christmas market; holds special Ramadan party every year

France is a part of the UN group of 4 that is propelling us into Hemisphere 1. Obama/Hitlery were to take us down. You have already seen what the 3 other leaders of France, Germany and Britain have done to their countries. Here is what has to be done for the 4 to succeed.
1. Remove all sign of patriotism. No founding Fathers, no historic statues as reminders of who we are. Just like Obama said, "We can write a new history for our children". We are doing so.
2. Christianity has got to be removed, worldwide. A New World Church is being established, that caters to Islam.
3. The guns must be removed from individuals in order to maintain control of a citizenship. And, no, they will not be prying your gun from your cold dead hand, they will pry your child from your arms until you beg them to take your guns.
4. The borders must be removed. The world thinks we are selfish to have so much land and clean water, and money and resources. They want their share.

Trump is a merely a pause in their plans. Our own little snowflakes will gladly switch flags on us.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit about Pepé Le Pew?!?!
Their national moto is “I surrender”…
Their claim to fame for food is Au Jus Sauce... which is straight from the bidet.

The Champs-Élysées Christmas market in Paris has been cancelled by City Hall councillors. It is considered the city’s main Christmas market and welcomes 15 million visitors every year.

Since 2008 this market in Paris has been organised by Marcel Campion but due to a long-term dispute the contract was terminated this year.

VIDEO
Well I know what I would be telling these bastards who are taking away from their native born people all for the scum of the earth who will turn their Country and any other Country they invade into a cess pool of shit.

Infowars....home of the cesspool of bigotry.

Your home away from home.

Maybe it is a security issue--------fret not-----someday the special market will return

• Banned

VIDEO

Infowars....home of the cesspool of bigotry.

Your home away from home.

STFUP u STUPID .......................................t!!!

Learn how to read -----------------h it's from another site ah. Or is that big picture to little for your pathetic loser ass to see.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE IT SAYS INFOWARS ASSHOLE

740766ac-5685-4be4-961d-12addd955d78.png

Last edited:
the cancellation of the special Christmas market in France is
reported on several sites

I've given up that I "need" to find sources "acceptable to Libtard Americans. They will reject anything that challenges their tiny Insect brain anyway.

POST INFOWARS, if that's the source you want to use. Infact, bonus points for giving them something else to whine about.

I've given up that I "need" to find sources "acceptable to Libtard Americans. They will reject anything that challenges their tiny Insect brain anyway.

POST INFOWARS, if that's the source you want to use. Infact, bonus points for giving them something else to whine about.

Please don't tempt MindWars. :uhoh3:

I prefer to read sites without 20 "Super male vigor 9000" ads.

Maybe it is a security issue--------fret not-----someday the special market will return
WHY would it be a "security issue."

Oh, yeah. MUSLIMS.

WHY would it return "someday"?

Will a leopard change its spots? Will the Muslim learn to live at peace with their host country?
Will France deport the Muslims to celebrate ITS OWN CULTURE?

Silly ignorant fool.

Oh, yeah. MUSLIMS.

Will a leopard change its spots? Will the Muslim learn to live at peace with their host country?

Silly ignorant fool.

Meanwhile this site has more fkn ads than infowars could ever have with MALWARE embedded. Proves how fkn out of it these leftards are.

As if MSN doesn't have ads.
as if fox doesn't have ads
they are so pathetic in their excuses they use weak minded assholes will always dream up whatever they can to deny what they are terrified of " TRUTH". they can't stand to see something that might be true.

They can't stand that is rocks their perfect lying little fantasy world. Best part is they prefer to deny information solely based off a sight and choose to be uninformed over it risking their entire families lives , they can't take the titel and research it why no that's too fkn hard to do.

Gawd for bid a gawd ad is on Infowars I mean No other fkn website has ads do they Give me a fkn break gawd you fkrs are sickening.

( Thank you for the venting Death). =)

Oh, yeah. MUSLIMS.

Silly ignorant fool.

Meanwhile this site has more fkn ads than infowars could ever have with MALWARE embedded. Proves how fkn out of it these leftards are.

they are so pathetic in their excuses they use weak minded assholes will always dream up whatever they can to deny what they are terrified of " TRUTH". they can't stand to see something that might be true.

They can't stand that is rocks their perfect lying little fantasy world. Best part is they prefer to deny information solely based off a sight and choose to be uninformed over it risking their entire families lives , they can't take the titel and research it why no that's too fkn hard to do.

Gawd for bid a gawd ad is on Infowars I mean No other fkn website has ads do they Give me a fkn break gawd you fkrs are sickening.

iu

Well missy, there's these things like AdBlock Plus and NoScript. :rolleyes:

Coupled with Chrome private browsing, I haven't seen an ad here yet. You too could share in that experience.

:spinner:
I loathe ads.

VIDEO

Chances of someone infected with Mad Muslim Disease running people over is less in a Paris Ramadan market.

Oh, yeah. MUSLIMS.

Silly ignorant fool.

iu

Well missy, there's these things like AdBlock Plus and NoScript. :rolleyes:

Coupled with Chrome private browsing, I haven't seen an ad here yet. You too could share in that experience.

:spinner:
I loathe ads.

My ad rant , you don't count you are a bit more awake.

Oh, yeah. MUSLIMS.

Silly ignorant fool.

Any holiday market place CROWD is a soft target. In the past (remember? LEARN FROM THE PAST) Muslims seeking to make a statement with reference to their sense of
aggrievment HAVE bombed market places------specifically
in India-----as Hindus shop for DIVALI SUPPLIES. remember---LEARN FROM THE PAST

Forum List

Back