Parents try to marry off 13 year old

Not necessarily.

3462342568_430f63580c.jpg

:eusa_hand:

She's probably 13.:eusa_angel:

If so, why are you surprised she was knocked up? :lol:

Actually, that's my point: I'm really not surprised.

In 2006, the teen pregnancy rate among non-Hispanic white girls, ages 15 to 19, was 44 per 1,000.

Hispanic (127 per 1,000) heritage, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Messkin Pregnant Teens = 3 X Caucasion.

Parents can get desperate and end up doing some very foolish things especially when it involves a baby of only 13 having sex and becoming pregnant.

Right....go get busy looking up news articles showing AMERICAN parents DESPERATE TO MARRY OFF THEIR 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER.

Sure. :rofl:
Most recent of course...

Parents of 13 Yr Old Girl Try to Marry Her Off to 27 Yr Old Man | Newsflavor
Then.....
Parents force 13-year old to marry|Malawi news

Teenage sister of boy who became a father at 13 had baby when she was the same age | Mail Online

Married Mom Christie Bradley Caught Trying to Sleep with 13-Year-Old Boy - True Crime Report

Revealed: the child brides who are forced to marry in Britain - Jihad Watch
Not American, but not hispanic either...
LDS Mormon Teen Polygamy

etc etc.

Last edited:
This crap happens all the time in backwoods communities, but I guess we should only demonize the brown people for this. And why is it any of our business? Thirteen year old girls used to marry older men all the time, this is nothing new.

Why do you have to bring the racism card out? No one said "hey if this was a white chick it would be ok" or anything of the sort. Touching a 13 y/o sexually is disgusting, no matter the race.

Shame on you.

This crap happens all the time in backwoods communities, but I guess we should only demonize the brown people for this. And why is it any of our business? Thirteen year old girls used to marry older men all the time, this is nothing new.

Why do you have to bring the racism card out? No one said "hey if this was a white chick it would be ok" or anything of the sort. Touching a 13 y/o sexually is disgusting, no matter the race.

Shame on you.

Take a look back and see who was the first to bring race into this.

Oh and for all things conhog racial,

"YOU are an insult to ******* and women." ConHog 6/1/10

Shame indeed.

Last edited:

Shame on you.

Why don't you check out every thread Chanel starts in regards to criminals, they are always black, Mexican, or Muslim. Then why don't you check out JenyEliza's post, and get back to me. I didn't throw the race card, the two favorite words of cons, I simply am calling a spade a spade.
So shame on you for not calling them out also.

Shame on you.

Why don't you check out every thread Chanel starts in regards to criminals, they are always black, Mexican, or Muslim. Then why don't you check out JenyEliza's post, and get back to me. I didn't throw the race card, the two favorite words of cons, I simply am calling a spade a spade.

LOL - You know I call out people on the left and the right. You know also, because I've seen you in the threads, that I call people stupid all the time in the racism forum when they try to imply that crime and such is related to color.

My point towards you however was this. Why would you suggest that anyone, other than Yukon, would be okay with a pregnant white 13 y/o? No one is okay with that.

In Mexico child rape is a form of courtship.

Shut the fuck up.

Child rape a form of courtship in Mexico:

In Mexican villages, rape can be called a courting ritual : LA IMC

Yeah, not really a shocker:

Rape is prosecuted at the state level, and state laws vary. A review of criminal laws in all 31 states showed that many required that if, for example, a 12-year-old girl accused an adult of statutory rape, she had first to prove she was "chaste and pure." Nineteen of the states required that statutory rape charges be dropped if the rapist agreed to marry his victim

Gee whiz.. Let's see. Chanels posts of heinous crimes have ibcluded' black college students shot execution style; a 7 month old black baby that was raped and murdered: an Indian college professor beaten; and a hispanic man beaten. When Chanel posts crime stories; there is always a racist angle. But wait... She always advocates for the victims,,,This does not compute...aaaah!

Gee whiz.. Let's see. Chanels posts of heinous crimes have ibcluded' black college students shot execution style; a 7 month old black baby that was raped and murdered: an Indian college professor beaten; and a hispanic man beaten. When Chanel posts crime stories; there is always a racist angle. But wait... She always advocates for the victims,,,This does not compute...aaaah!

:eusa_shhh:

Don't worry 'bout them Darlin', I still Lurve Ya!!!:tongue:

Shame on you.

LOL - You know I call out people on the left and the right. You know also, because I've seen you in the threads, that I call people stupid all the time in the racism forum when they try to imply that crime and such is related to color.

My point towards you however was this. Why would you suggest that anyone, other than Yukon, would be okay with a pregnant white 13 y/o? No one is okay with that.

I am not okay with it. I simply said it is none of our business what they do.

Anyway, this was unacceptable, and i am glad the folks at the county called the cops on this.

According to Zona's link, the perp is now in jail. The guy is 27.

The rest of Zona's links were off base. One was from Mawli, two were from Britain, the one from the US was an FBI sting that caught a female trawler. Not quite a good catch.

Last edited:
In related news, Yukon is in the process of moving from Canada to Mexico.

In Mexico child rape is a form of courtship.

Shut the fuck up.

Child rape a form of courtship in Mexico:

In Mexican villages, rape can be called a courting ritual : LA IMC
Laws similar to this, though I believe the age of the child was higher, existed in Sicily up until the early eighties. It would not surprise me to hear of other parts of the world where laws like this exist or existed until recently. This sort of cultural attitude exists all over the world and in many cultures, not just in Mexico.

Forum List

Back