Parents try to marry off 13 year old

cause she is preggors? they want to get her married....

That'd be my guess.

She's Hispanic, so very likely Catholic (as am I) and her parents are likely quite horrified that their daughter is pregnant outside of marriage (no matter her age, this is not something *any* Catholic parent would cope well with for their daughter). Abortion is not an option to Catholics, to marriage would be the way they would go. At least they would in Mexico (or wherever their home country is).

They obviously don't know the law in the US...which frowns on men getting 12 year olds pregnant, nevermind letting 12 year olds get married.

Hope all involved in this girls life give her the support she needs, but I'm guessing the lot will be deported and she'll be married off in her home country before her baby arrives.

:(

Did it say she was illegal in the article?

Does it say ANYONE in this pitiful family is LEGAL? AT ALL?

No, no it doesn't. YOU"RE ASSUMING they are.

As a general rule, Americans understand you can't marry 12 year olds. Yeah. I think that's a pretty good tip off that at least her parents and the 27 year old man who knocked the kid up are not in this country legally.

Parents can get desperate and end up doing some very foolish things especially when it involves a baby of only 13 having sex and becoming pregnant.

Right....go get busy looking up news articles showing AMERICAN parents DESPERATE TO MARRY OFF THEIR 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER.

Sure. :rofl:

That'd be my guess.

She's Hispanic, so very likely Catholic (as am I) and her parents are likely quite horrified that their daughter is pregnant outside of marriage (no matter her age, this is not something *any* Catholic parent would cope well with for their daughter). Abortion is not an option to Catholics, to marriage would be the way they would go. At least they would in Mexico (or wherever their home country is).

They obviously don't know the law in the US...which frowns on men getting 12 year olds pregnant, nevermind letting 12 year olds get married.

Hope all involved in this girls life give her the support she needs, but I'm guessing the lot will be deported and she'll be married off in her home country before her baby arrives.

:(

As a general rule, Americans understand you can't marry 12 year olds. Yeah. I think that's a pretty good tip off that at least her parents and the 27 year old man who knocked the kid up are not in this country legally.

:lol: You are fucking idiot. I guess someone should be named John Smith for me to assume they are from here.
I have a few friends with Mexican last names, one is 2nd generation, and one's family has been here since the 1700's. You are bigot, and a stupid bitch.

Parents can get desperate and end up doing some very foolish things especially when it involves a baby of only 13 having sex and becoming pregnant.

Right....go get busy looking up news articles showing AMERICAN parents DESPERATE TO MARRY OFF THEIR 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER.

You might want to look up cases in Utah and Tennessee you fucking moron.

I don't think "illegals" would go to city hall to apply for a marriage license. Just a hunch.

Sure....just like they wouldn't stand in the driveway of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's jail in Arizona, blocking his Deputies from leaving to enforce the laws of AZ. That's called obstruction of justice, and the freaking illegals DID IT....this weekend.

They're wearing PINK UNDIES NOW... :lol:

I don't think "illegals" would go to city hall to apply for a marriage license. Just a hunch.

Sure....just like they wouldn't stand in the driveway of Sheriff Joe Arpaio's jail in Arizona, blocking his Deputies from leaving to enforce the laws of AZ. That's called obstruction of justice, and the freaking illegals DID IT....this weekend.

My last name is french, I guess that means I just got here from France.:cuckoo:

my first thought, Mormons

:lol: You are fucking idiot. I guess someone should be named John Smith for me to assume they are from here.
I have a few friends with Mexican last names, one is 2nd generation, and one's family has been here since the 1700's. You are bigot, and a stupid bitch.
kinda goes with assuming one can tell ones immigration status by looking at them too, don't ya think ;)

kinda goes with assuming one can tell ones immigration status by looking at them too, don't ya think ;)

Yep! :D

Don't have to fucking moron, I've LIVED IN TN....your bigotry shows again.

Dumbfuck! :rolleyes:

Could everyone just stop with the xenophobia for a second? It did not occur to me that this family was illegal, America is a melting pot. I, for one, love that. However, what one poster pointed our (allie?) is that America has its own laws and standards of decency. We want you - if you respect this. If not - get the fuck out,

My last name is french, I guess that means I just got here from France.:cuckoo:

You obviously pay no attention to the news.

The Hispanic Contingent were in Apaio's jail driveway protesting the AZ immigration laws. Including the FUCKING LLEGALS. They blocked his Sherrif's from leaving. He rounded up the protesters (legal AND ILLEGAL alike) and put 'em in his jail. Where they belong.

But of course, the ILLEGALS WOULD NEVER HAVE THE NERVE TO SHOW UP AT A GOVERNMENT BUILDING FOR ANY REASON, huh?

You're one stupid fucking French twatwaffle :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Not necessarily.

3462342568_430f63580c.jpg

:eusa_hand:

She's probably 13.:eusa_angel:

If so, why are you surprised she was knocked up? :lol:

Don't have to fucking moron, I've LIVED IN TN....your bigotry shows again.

Dumbfuck! :rolleyes:

How you moron? because I have heard of cases in both states recently? If you don't want to look up those cases, look up ones in my state, Washington.
You are vile person!

Forum List

Back