"parents" of 5 year old sue religious school because they said NO!

5-year-old dismissed from school due to having two moms

And they will lose. :) That is if our constitution still means anything.

Private school. Well within their rights.

Punishing the child for the alleged sins of the parents is hardly the Christian thing to do.

I think the school see's it as protecting their students from a possible bad influence.
And of course keeping their Christian clientele happy which is well within their rights.

Punishing the child for the alleged sins of the parents is hardly the Christian thing to do.

It's a cancer, the other children must be protected

Protected from what? Seems to me they don't have much faith in God if they are afraid that a 5yr old with two moms is going to automagically turn them all into flaming rainbows.

"I want my baby to be safe when she grows up,” Sheena told the news station.

“I don't want her to ever have to be discriminated against because of her lifestyle," Sheena told the news station.”

What does that mean? Does she mean the child will be gay too? I believe she did.

having said that, I hope this school of bigots gets in big trouble. There must be heaps of nice people they are turning away too.

I think the school see's it as protecting their students from a possible bad influence.
And of course keeping their Christian clientele happy which is well within their rights.

And the example of punishing a child for the sins of the parents isn't a bad influence itself?

Protected from what? Seems to me they don't have much faith in God if they are afraid that a 5yr old with two moms is going to automagically turn them all into flaming rainbows.

Protected from an unholy lifestyle. The reason parents choose these schools is this very reason. The two lesbians should have known better

Are they turning away the kids who parents are divorced also? I mean if they are standing on their principals and stuff

One again (this is getting tiresome) how would they know if the divorced parents haven't asked for forgiveness? This is over your head

Protected from an unholy lifestyle. The reason parents choose these schools is this very reason. The two lesbians should have known better

How, specifically, is this 5yr going to force them...or even expose them...to an unhealthy lifestyle?

I had "two moms" for a while...when my dad and my uncle were overseas serving their country and my mom and my aunt and cousins moved in with us. Narrow-minded creeps like you would have labeled them lesbians and kicked us all out of school, to protect you and your kids from your own ignorance...and lack of faith.

And the example of punishing a child for the sins of the parents isn't a bad influence itself?

If the gay mafia hadnt gone public ...
Which is what this is all about.
And what kind of example are the lesbian parents setting when they use their kid as a pawn?

You immoral Leftists, when will you learn? It's the parents punishing the child by deliberately depriving her of a father she deserves to have.

Forum List

Back