Parents defend vigilantism against man under investigation for child luring

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Warning: The details of this story and coarse language references may be disturbing to some readers.

Vancouver Island parents say they believe they were doing the right thing when they tackled and restrained a man they allege was in their Port Alberni home to have sex with their underage daughter.

LMAO , don't think this is going to happen in the US .........the same protection will take place you are the criminal for harming the criminal.

You leftist fks crack me up with your stupidity . LET THEM IN , LET THEM IN" ..

The excuse will be " they didn't know any better" bahahah.

Governor Brown in California is letting thousands of sex offenders out of prison early to save money to fund his outrageous liberal nut job ideas...like a train no one wants that goes no where...

A grown man trying to lure my 13 year old daughter? Being restrained would be his most fervent prayer. If I caught a man coming in my house to meet my daughter when she was just 13 years old? The biggest difference would have been that the police would not have been called. Whether the sick fuck lived would be debatable.

Warning: The details of this story and coarse language references may be disturbing to some readers.

Vancouver Island parents say they believe they were doing the right thing when they tackled and restrained a man they allege was in their Port Alberni home to have sex with their underage daughter.

LMAO , don't think this is going to happen in the US .........the same protection will take place you are the criminal for harming the criminal.

The police claim that there was an ongoing investigation.

Anyone believe that crap?

The police claim that there was an ongoing investigation.

Anyone believe that crap?

If it had been my daughter when she was 13? It would have been an ongoing search for the body.

Forum List

Back