Japan to lift ban on growing human organs in animals

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DAYS OF NOAH: Japan to lift ban on growing human organs in animals…
A Japanese government-commissioned expert panel has greenlighted controversial scientific experiments to grow human organs inside the bodies of animals as early as this fall. Under the auspices of the Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Ministry, the panel produced a report on research involving the development of human organs in the bodies of pigs and other animals. In the report, the panel concluded it would allow researchers to implant an animal embryo (a fertilized egg)

Yeah it's days of Noah alright, the sick side of science idiots who hold PHD's and lost common sense and logic in their mothers' womb fail to tell the public the damage and destruction this will do biological evolution and it's natural balance are being undone in ways it shouldn't be.

upload_2018-4-16_14-19-55.png

Japan to lift ban on creating human organs in animals | The Japan Times

sounds awesome.
Will probably lead to an abundance of "furries" though
Anthrocon_2007_Furry_Tales_fursuit_table.0.jpg

• Banned
Woof! Woof! Woof! Grrrrrrr, woof woof.

LMMFAO!!!! OMG I can see you now behind that key board actually saying WOOF, WOOF you almost made me piss my pants ........ Grrrr!!

I wanna see them put a horse's cock on a house cat. Now that would be money well spent.

I'm pretty sure the idea is to grow replacement human organs for people.

I'm all for it. They've been talking about this shit for decades.

The potential for seriously life extension is quite exciting.

You wouldn't be if you knew the deeper dangers of this .. Leave it to godless science freaks to sell it as being so great, there's a problem & YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT NOW but these WONT be used to benefit you or I.
This is going to WIPE OUT HUMANITY as we know it. or knew it.
This is selfish and it is greedy, they will breed out normal humans and it will destroy us..

Humans grown in a dish will be considered " Humanoids" and not humans.

First, numerous studies of late have demonstrated that thousands of genetic variants straddled over the entire genome contribute to autism and psychiatric risk, as well as personality traits, and even intelligence. SHANK3, DIXDC1, DISC1 and C4, some of our most promising candidate genes for autism or schizophrenia, contain variants which actually only increase risk by a fraction of a percentage point. For another, called GRIN1, childhood stress can lessen its gene expression and impair learning. Though neuropsychiatric conditions are highly heritable, no single genetic variant contributes much to the risk of inheriting them, and so it’s not particularly feasible to correct through gene modification. The journalist David Dobbs has elsewhere referred to these as “Many Assorted Genes of Tiny Significance,” or MAGOTS.

How Gene Editing Could Ruin Human Evolution

You wouldn't be if you knew the deeper dangers of this .. Leave it to godless science freaks to sell it as being so great, there's a problem & YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT NOW but these WONT be used to benefit you or I.
This is selfish and it is greedy, they will breed out normal humans and it will destroy us..

They will be medical supplies for humans, harvested when the human organ they are growing is needed.

Perhaps their other parts will be eaten as normal food. Or just considered waste.

Who cares?

A pig with a human heart growing in it's torso is not more a danger to humans than one without.

There is plenty to worry about in the future. This is not.

They will be medical supplies for humans, harvested when the human organ they are growing is needed.

Perhaps their other parts will be eaten as normal food. Or just considered waste.

Who cares?

A pig with a human heart growing in it's torso is not more a danger to humans than one without.

If humans were meant to lets say mate with an animal we would be able to do so.
If we were meant to cross over genetics we would naturally be able to do so ........

If we carry DNA from long ago ancestors, what makes ppl think we will not pick up those COW DNA within that body or organ they're growing....

Ethically it is way off and so wrong on multiple levels.

Who cares?

If humans were meant to lets say mate with an animal we would be able to do so.
If we were meant to cross over genetics we would naturally be able to do so ........

If we carry DNA from long ago ancestors, what makes ppl think we will not pick up those COW DNA within that body or organ they're growing....

Ethically it is way off and so wrong on multiple levels.

Once an organism is grown, it is very difficult to change it's DNA. Any DNA that might cross over in the human organ, would, at most I would think, cause a rejection and a failure of the transplant.

Failure is always an option, especially with new tech.

But at some point, we will be growing replacement organs, and the sooner the better.

Nice clean tanks, in nice clean labs is what comes to mind, but if it is easier or cheaper to grow it in the belly of a pig, then that works for me.

Or will, in a couple of decades when my organs start to get old.

Older?

Forum List

Back