Associated Press Report: Trans Minors ‘Protected from Parents’ Under New Law in Washington

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Pure Insanity! It's time for parents with children to move away from Washington State. This commenter sums it up:

[ "I would think this falls under the umbrella fo kidnapping, harboring a runaway, mutilation to a minor, human trafficking, among other criminal charges. Anyone who would do this to my child, they would not recover. They would be sued, all their money ripped from their bank accounts to defend themselves, lose their home, their job, and everything they owned. I would not stop until they were homeless.

Biden said it, our children do not belong to us, they belong to them." ]

This is just another case of the government taking away parental responsibility.

SCHOOL VOUCHERS are the solution

Public Education should be re-named "homosexual communist kiddie re-education camps"

Pure Insanity! It's time for parents with children to move away from Washington State. This commenter sums it up:

[ "I would think this falls under the umbrella fo kidnapping, harboring a runaway, mutilation to a minor, human trafficking, among other criminal charges. Anyone who would do this to my child, they would not recover. They would be sued, all their money ripped from their bank accounts to defend themselves, lose their home, their job, and everything they owned. I would not stop until they were homeless.

Biden said it, our children do not belong to us, they belong to them." ]

Do you have family in Washington state or good friends? If not mind your own fucking business fucking Karen.

The way this transmania will end is with the Lawyers.

After a few of these quacks get sued for huge money for giving Dangerous hormones and performing mutilation on young people who later decide to "de-transition", the insurance companies will refuse to pay for the judgments and the quacks will have to go back writing oxy scripts for junkies in the ghetto.

Do you have family in Washington state or good friends? If not mind your own fucking business fucking Karen.
Well I must say you have a point.

WA may as well be on the surface of the moon for all I care about what goes on there.

Hell I'm 60-odd miles west of DC and could really care less what the residents there saddle themselves with.

I'm of the opinion the sooner leftist states and blue population centers destroy themselves the better off we will all be.

Everything is just fine out here in the hinterlands. ;)

If I understand you correctly then, you're saying that as long as you are a parent or a good friend of a minor in Washington or are in Washington yourself, then you are against this law. I'm sorry if you were attacked for your belief. It's good to know you are actually against this law and on our side.

Forum List

Back