parenting fail at a laundromat

You know, maybe having a license from the State to breed, might not be such a bad idea after all... What absolute dumb sons of bitches.

You know, maybe having a license from the State to breed, might not be such a bad idea after all... What absolute dumb sons of bitches.

I am not for forced sterilization, but I often wonder if there is a line...A very hard to attain line, but if you do; you have to be one fucked up idiot.
Like the guy with 30 kids, maybe after 20 illegitimate children we can step in? Does that make me a fascist?

I am not for forced sterilization, but I often wonder if there is the line...A very hard to attain line, but if you do you have to be one fucked up idiot.
Like the guy with 30 kids, maybe after 20 illegitimate children we can step in. Does that make me a fascist?

I think most of us have dreamed of this line..........

I am not for forced sterilization, but I often wonder if there is a line...A very hard to attain line, but if you do; you have to be one fucked up idiot.
Like the guy with 30 kids, maybe after 20 illegitimate children we can step in? Does that make me a fascist?
And also a racist!! :cool:

Forum List

Back