Kraft Now Brands Food "Mondelez"- Da Fuck?

Why in the world would you care what a company wants to name itself?

I find it rather strange.
Kraft has got to be one of the most recognized names in America...why would anyone want to change such a recognizable brand to something people can't pronounce?
I am thinking Kraft is about to have a "Coke moment".

Kraft will keep its name. As the story says, this is the proposed name for its global snack business. People won't equate the two.
Would you buy a bag of candy with Kraft on the label?

Kraft has got to be one of the most recognized names in America...why would anyone want to change such a recognizable brand to something people can't pronounce?

They're not changing any of their popular brand names, Kraft or others. They're simply reorganizing all of their international snacks into a separate company called Mondelez, but they're not, for example, renaming their Cadbury Creme Egg the Mondelez Creme Egg. Their customers the world over will continue to buy their products not knowing or caring about the company name they chose for their new business unit, and in many cases not even know Kraft is involved at all.

you will see more and more of this in your lifetime.

Huge swing to latino culture which will no doubt drive the cons crazy

The only people it seems to drive crazy are the libs who think Latin names drive conservatives crazy. Left wing racists making fun of the name of a prominent Black woman seems to be the norm these days. though.

They aren't changing their name. They are spinning out a new company to go after the central and south American markets. They feel a Spanish name will do better.

I think they're wrong. El Pollo Loco does just fine with English speakers and Kraft will work with Hispanics. But marketing people have odd ideas.

I think they already did. Up next is likely a Coca Cola moment too. :D

They're not changing any of their popular brand names, Kraft or others. They're simply reorganizing all of their international snacks into a separate company called Mondelez, but they're not, for example, renaming their Cadbury Creme Egg the Mondelez Creme Egg. Their customers the world over will continue to buy their products not knowing or caring about the company name they chose for their new business unit, and in many cases not even know Kraft is involved at all.

Why you gotta get all facty and stuff and harsh on good flame thread ya doucher!

The only crazy people in here are the folks who read the link and somehow think they're eliminating established brand names in favor of Mondelez instead. Either reading comprehension problems or just plain stupid, take your pick.

Forum List

Back