Parental rights bill

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The bill is aimed to give parents more control over what their kids are taught in school.

I guess that this bill is based on the belief that parental rights are paramount. That they always know best for their kids.

But what if the parents are really stupid ? What if they hold extremist views ? How does that help the child develop ?

Is this not a charter for idiots to meddle in things they know nothing about ?

I condemned the Democrats for pushing bills they knew had a zero chance of passing and will do the same here.

We have all sorts of problems and the two parties simply care about pushing things they know have no chance of going anywhere as opposed to addressing those issues.

I condemned the Democrats for pushing bills they knew had a zero chance of passing and will do the same here.

We have all sorts of problems and the two parties simply care about pushing things they know have no chance of going anywhere as opposed to addressing those issues.
This always happens when there is a divided Congress. It's just more pathetic politician theater.

My thoughts on DC

The parents of a child should be in charge of what their children are taught until and unless it can be proven in a court of law that they are acting to the endangerment of the physical or mental health of the child.

Parents should be the SOLE determinants of what Morals and Values are taught to their children. Public schools exist to provide academic education, not moral instruction.

The bill is aimed to give parents more control over what their kids are taught in school.

I guess that this bill is based on the belief that parental rights are paramount. That they always know best for their kids.
They don't have to "always" know what's best for the kids. They have the responsibility for their kids, so they must have a say.
But what if the parents are really stupid ? What if they hold extremist views ? How does that help the child develop ?

What if the teachers and administrators are really stupid? What if they hold extremist views? How does that help the child develop?

Is public school not a charter for third-raters who could barely pass college with a degree in ________ studies and could not make it in a higher paid profession to meddle in the lives of children?

That does not describe the majority of teachers, but there are teachers who fit that description to a T, just like there are parents who are stupid and hold extremist views. Not for the government to say that stupid and extremist teachers take priority in children's lives over parents.

Last edited:

Translation: Just do what Democrats want, and you'll be able to claim some victories....Yeah right! :rolleyes:

Glad you asked that , Tommy.

Here in America, as a general rule, the parents get to decide on the education of their offspring, not the government. The settled law in the case Pierce v. Society of Sisters in 1925 makes that abundantly clear.

OTOH, children at drag shows is inappropriate and can be banned, especially for children.

I know some people like that kind of sketchy entertainment, but we don't allow children to attend XXX rated features at the local smutarama either, nor do we allow them to buy copies of Playboy or Juggs, home of the D-Cups, at the local newsstand.

American conservatives tend to be obsessive. Once they find something that they think works, they will revisit that well every day. I tried cautioning democrats that they themselves were going to get bit in the ass if they continued embracing the radical trans activists. All these school issues are the red-headed step-children of that screw up. The dems should have never opened the Pandora's box of gender and bathrooms/lockerrooms in schools. The GOP will keep finding new ways and petty reasons to keep capitalizing on the free-floating angst the dems ginned up with that one.

Considering the idiots we have in government are worse than stupid parents. Our person over mental health issues is an overweight dude, that thinks he is a woman.

I support these types of bills.

I find it absolutely chilling how so many leftists support the notion of a totalitarian state owning people's children and conditioning them to be loyal only to the state.

The bonds of family are very important to our emotional development and sense of security in the world. The left is hell bent on destroying that in order to pursue their centralized political agenda.

The two are completely different issues.

And tell me how does what some parent's do out of school matter?

The schools are an environment for a specific purpose. The fact that parents are free to bring their kids to any kind of show they want outside of school should be enough for you.

And FYI drag shows aren't being banned they are just being restricted from public property
The issue is parental rights.

I support these types of bills.

I find it absolutely chilling how so many leftists support the notion of a totalitarian state owning people's children and conditioning them to be loyal only to the state.

The bonds of family are very important to our emotional development and sense of security in the world. The left is hell bent on destroying that in order to pursue their centralized political agenda.
Its great to have another supporter of parental rights.

Only a brainwashed government stooge would think a parent has no right to know what the government is doing to their kids and have a voice in deciding what their children are taught.

Bonus points for not only not being a citizen or resident of the jurisdiction that is in discussion, but a British piece of shit that has no standing whatsoever to do with regard to how America or any part thereof is governed; and who, on top of that, is spectacularly ignorant about everything to do with out country.

And, of course, it is no surprise that someone who consistently takes the side of pedophiles, groomers, and their allies, would oppose any legislation that would give parents any say in protecting their children therefrom.

The one-legged British faggot's source is a British publication, which, like himself, has no standing with regard to American governance, and has rather badly misrepresented this bill and the background.

If there is any point to this thread, it is to illustrate the sheer folly of giving any attention to any British source presuming to tell us Americans how to run our country.

Orwell wrote of almost exactly this in Animal Farm, but I doubt if, even in his darkest nightmares, he could have imagined the insane and depraved twists that the real life version of what he described has taken.

Thread Cleaned.

I suggest all of you stay on topic, which is about the parental bill of rights concerning their child's education.

This thread is NOT about drag shows.

Forum List

Back