Parental license test

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
I got a test, to see if the state should grant you a parent's license.

Circle the answers that apply

1. Do you have all 32 teeth with a margin of NO MORE than 2 removed due to chance dental problems ?
Yes / No

2. Is it more important that a fat toothless, bald nitwit has a gun, than it is for human beings to have equal guaranteed access to healthcare ?

Yes / No

3. Is it more important that your kid is brainwashed with religious bullshit, than it is for your kid to be taught science ?

Yes / No

If you answer No to question 1, and yes to 2 and 3 , and you make a kid, the state should remove the kid from you because you don't have a license.

lol

1. Do you have all 32 teeth with a margin of NO MORE than 2 removed due to chance dental problems ?
Yes / No

2. Is it more important that a fat toothless, bald nitwit has a gun, than it is for human beings to have equal guaranteed access to healthcare ?

Yes / No

3. Is it more important that your kid is brainwashed with religious bullshit, than it is for your kid to be taught science ?

Yes / No

If you answer No to question 1, and yes to 2 and 3 , and you make a kid, the state should remove the kid from you because you don't have a license.

lol
I have a better test.

1- Are both of you committed to raising this child?
2- Are you financially committed to raising this child?
3- Are you a democrat piece of shit that expects all of us to help pay for this kid with no effort of your own?

Two yeses and one no and you can have a child. The alternative is the woman and the father must have an abortion...and by that I mean they commit suicide together within 20 weeks of pregnancy.

Jesus, what a horrible Fascist eugenics wish list this thread is so far.

Yeah, wishing you would pro-create under the right circumstances and be able to take care of your creation and not abort it because it fucks up your personal night club time is fascist and eugenic's.

Maybe having a child takes a bit more effort than posting on a message board. It always has and always will if you expect good children and citizens.

By the way I'm all for abortion. You can abort a child at any age. You die with the one you are making the decision for. Why is that so hard and why do you think the people making the decision's shouldn't pay the price? If you can't handle the child kill him, take the father and mother as well as they are worth less than the potential the child had.

Yes / No

Yes / No

Yes / No

lol

The person who wrote the test isn't qualified to be a parent.

Yeah, wishing you would pro-create under the right circumstances and be able to take care of your creation and not abort it because it fucks up your personal night club time is fascist and eugenic's.

Maybe having a child takes a bit more effort than posting on a message board. It always has and always will if you expect good children and citizens.

By the way I'm all for abortion. You can abort a child at any age. You die with the one you are making the decision for. Why is that so hard and why do you think the people making the decision's shouldn't pay the price? If you can't handle the child kill him, take the father and mother as well as they are worth less than the potential the child had.
How about this? You mind your own damned business and quit taking it personally that poor people have kids.

How about this? You mind your own damned business and quit taking it personally that poor people have kids.
It would be none of anyones business, if poor people have kids, if those poor people paid for their own kids upbringing and didn't require other peoples money to make ends meet.

It would be none of anyones business, if poor people have kids, if those poor people paid for their own kids upbringing and didn't require other peoples money to make ends meet.
Well then, start lobbying congress to begin an immediate eugenics program of forced abortion and sterilization.

Well then, start lobbying congress to begin an immediate eugenics program of forced abortion and sterilization.

No need. The media and secular leftist 'culture' have been successfully convincing the weak to voluntarily do it themselves.

Forum List

Back