Pardon Officer Wilson

I don't know yet if the cop was beaten at all, let alone nearly to death; but some clearly don't know the law. You have a right to defend yourself if you even THINK you're in danger. Of course that's a defense one has to prove that had legitimate cause to fear for their safety, but you certainly don't have to wait until you sustain injury to defend yourself.

If the liberal lynch mob gets their way and the right and honorable officer Wilson is railroaded by Holder Justice Department, one of my major prerequisites for any GOP nominee in 2016 will be a promise for a full pardon. One cannot help but begin to foster these thoughts after the mess in Ferguson. If Wilson is found guilty should this be a requirement for any GOP nominee?

The "lybyryl lynch myb" didn't get their way when George "Aryan Pride" Zimmerman brutally murdered Trayvon Martin. Why make this thread? Are you that convinced that the piglice officer who committed murder will be convicted?

He was nearly beaten to death before he shot and defended himself against brown.

You're so consumed by your irrational hatred for anyone different than you, you have to refer to him by his supposed "race" rather than by his actual name.

Absolutely disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself as a pyrsyn.

Lol

If the liberal lynch mob gets their way and the right and honorable officer Wilson is railroaded by Holder Justice Department, one of my major prerequisites for any GOP nominee in 2016 will be a promise for a full pardon. One cannot help but begin to foster these thoughts after the mess in Ferguson. If Wilson is found guilty should this be a requirement for any GOP nominee?
Look, let's leave the ignorant premature speculation to the brainless left. We don't know for sure that he's innocent. We don't really know anything either way. Let's let the evidence presented to the courts decide.

This is a ridiculous and pathetic example of the right's ignorance of, and contempt for, the rule of law.

This is a ridiculous and pathetic example of the right's ignorance of, and contempt for, the rule of law.

Holder and Obama are the biggest threat to the rule of law this country has ever seen.

Forum List

Back