police releace shooting video of the furgoson guy

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I thought a cop shot that guy in the back f the head, seems like the black lawyers for the family were lying? is this the same one they're rioting about? they had me believing he was unjustly murdered, until I saw this video. why would he keep coming at cops in an aggressive manner yelling shoot me
St. Louis police release video, audio of deadly police shooting (graphic)

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Don't post what the police release or they'll come for my niece. The one with the nice fleece, which has a crease because she got it on lease from John Cleese.

Peace.

negative rep from a known liberal, that's a positive sign, thank you my friend.

Don't post what the police release or they'll come for my niece. The one with the nice fleece, which has a crease because she got it on lease from John Cleese.

Peace.
I actually THOUGHT about that: why is it "POLICE" released it, and is it the same shooting everyone is talking about??? what if this is made up, how come it was not released the same day? TODAY, in the age of internet??? I agree that something is fishy. maybe it took time to edit it. I think if they (family lawyers) have proof autopsy that he was shot in the back of the head (easy to determine by the size of the exit wound always bigger) then I MUST suspect this video is a fake. anything is possible under this system. but so far it does look legit, I'm not sure.

I thought a cop shot that guy in the back f the head, seems like the black lawyers for the family were lying? is this the same one they're rioting about? they had me believing he was unjustly murdered, until I saw this video. why would he keep coming at cops in an aggressive manner yelling shoot me
St. Louis police release video, audio of deadly police shooting (graphic)

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

This is not the case that has been in the news, you might want to get your shootings straight.

Too many shootings in USA, I may have gotten confused.

Forum List

Back