Pardon my bad manners

I suppose I should have introduced myself first. I am interested in Christianity and Christian history, as you may have guessed, and I see someone has already called me a sockpuppet. I assure you I have never been here before.

you know this is a political board, right?

hello anyway

Last edited:
I suppose I should have introduced myself first. I am interested in Christianity and Christian history, as you may have guessed, and I see someone has already called me a sockpuppet. I assure you I have never been here before.

They do have religious threads here. Have fun!

Welcome Clement...hope to see u reflect the true path of Christ in ur references to Christianity...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Welcome Clement...hope to see u reflect the true path of Christ in ur references to Christianity...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I am sure someone will tell me if they think I am not.

I was called a sock too, hon. Just ignore 'em.
I'm not much into politics either...but I joined cuz ALL the forums encompass everything under the sun.
So..you are not alone. :)

hello anyway

It has been my experience that most people don't know the difference between politics and religion.

I was called a sock too, hon. Just ignore 'em.
I'm not much into politics either...but I joined cuz ALL the forums encompass everything under the sun.
So..you are not alone. :)

Thank you, love your avatar.

You have said elsewhere that you are not your avatar, and I am really not an orthodox priest, either.

Last edited:
I'd like to be my avi, lol. She looks very...at peace with Raven. Which is one of my totems. :)

hello anyway

It has been my experience that most people don't know the difference between politics and religion.

:lol:

th

Cats-image-cats-36348555-798-335.jpg

Hope you enjoy posting here. We do have religious threads, as well as social and political, so find threads you like and go at it!

Welcome to USMB, Clement. Hope you enjoy the boards and that you believe in our good Lord.

Forum List

Back