Paraphernalia

Why would I know if he knew anyone named Brian?
1649772432926.png

You meant “fine,” but you wrote “find.” Similar to how you meant “brain” but wrote the name “Brain.”

Now, what is this “it” that you seem concerned I need to take? Your use of English isn’t find or fine. You’re very unclear.

Bilagáana bizaadísh dinitsʼaʼ?
I know. That’s why I shared that movie scene with you.

Bilagáana bizaadísh dinitsʼaʼ?

So. You don’t care to address the question. I guessed as much. You’re just another fraudulent gasbag.

Diné bizaadísh dinitsʼaʼ?
I give you these words

John 5:45
Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you--Moses, in whom you trust.
John 12:48He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
John 12:47 And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

I give you these words

John 5:45
Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you--Moses, in whom you trust.
John 12:48He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him--the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
John 12:47 And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.
I repeat the question: Diné bizaadísh dinitsʼaʼ?

I don’t believe you. Not just about that. But about anything. You lack credibility.
for me, it is not you believe or not, it is what I believe in, credibility comes from trust
Áádóó tʼáá ałkʼidą́ą́ʼ Jiihóvah Yá Dahalneʼé danílínígíí éí ádaatʼįįd yę́ę haitʼéego doo nátʼą́ą́ʼ yiih náhidookahígi ałdóʼ baa nídadíitʼįįł.

translation kindness works

Last edited:

Forum List

Back