Paraphernalia

John 9:40-41 Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?"
Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, 'We see.' Therefore your sin remains.
View attachment 629183
As Saint Steve of Martin once said, “Some people have a way with words while other people … oh … no have way.” So, if you can find an adult (preferably one literate in English) help you, maybe we can all find out together what it is you’ve been trying to say!

As Saint Steve of Martin once said, “Some people have a way with words while other people … oh … no have way.” So, if you can find an adult (preferably one literate in English) help you, maybe we can all find out together what it is you’ve been trying to say!
Oh, I thought that will catch your attention, NOTING literate about that, there is more if you like

Saint Stephen's of Martin says
We desire that which exceeds my humble powers, but I trust in the compassion and mercy of the All-powerful God.

In that case, you’re succeeding.

I what say what wut what?

I gave a subtle clue for you. Do you get it yet? No; probably not.

What non English speaking nation are you from?
I'm Navajo Native American, and my English is just find thank you very much
1649710820798.png

Oh, I thought that will catch your attention, NOTING literate about that, there is more if you like
You thought that a misspelled word would catch my attention? Or was it just a typo?
But you got something right. There IS “noting” literate about it.
Saint Stephen's of Martin says
We desire that which exceeds my humble powers, but I trust in the compassion and mercy of the All-powerful God.
Wrong Saint Steven.

Anyway — I just gots ta ask ya:

1649710747316.gif

Trying to say something here?
He may be trying to get to the point that in the US, between the years of 2015-2017, 7 priests were accused of sexual abuse (but not necessarily convicted). On, the other hand, in a one-year period in this same time frame, in one state (not all fifty) had 42 teachers accused and convicted of sexual abuse of minors. Further, one of our large cities, again in one year out of these three, had 65 teachers accused and convicted of sexual abuse of minors.

Take these, figures, multiply them by 72 years as the OP does, then multiply it by fifty states and how will the numbers compare? Would it be enough to try and take down public schools, or withdraw children from schools?

My point is that paraphilia has never been confined to one small group. Statistically, that one group is not even close to be the worst offender of any other group.

Perhaps we all agree that sexually abusing children should not occur anywhere. An attitude of, "I am not Catholic, so my children are safe" may not be the safest and best way to protect non-Catholic children.

He may be trying to get to the point that in the US, between the years of 2015-2017, 7 priests were accused of sexual abuse (but not necessarily convicted). On, the other hand, in a one-year period in this same time frame, in one state (not all fifty) had 42 teachers accused and convicted of sexual abuse of minors. Further, one of our large cities, again in one year out of these three, had 65 teachers accused and convicted of sexual abuse of minors.

Take these, figures, multiply them by 72 years as the OP does, then multiply it by fifty states and how will the numbers compare? Would it be enough to try and take down public schools, or withdraw children from schools?

My point is that paraphilia has never been confined to one small group. Statistically, that one group is not even close to be the worst offender of any other group.

Perhaps we all agree that sexually abusing children should not occur anywhere. An attitude of, "I am not Catholic, so my children are safe" may not be the safest and best way to protect non-Catholic children.
Greeting
something to think about
The Principle of Marriage

We read in Psalms 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward.

Lev 18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.

1 Corinthians 11:14-15 (NKJV) Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him?
But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering.

Lev 18:22 (NLT) “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, It is a detestable sin.

People do not honor their souls
The Child is born in water and blood, and when you separate the family Covenant between man and woman, this call shedding the blood of your family also so the results of abortion breaking the covenant with the firstborn of God, and you kill your family heritage! It is a detestable sin.

a little history. in a biblical way
A fetal heartbeat may first be detected by a vaginal ultrasound as early as 5 1/2 to 6 weeks after gestation.
That's when a fetal pole, the first visible sign of a human-soul developing embryo, can sometimes be seen.
But between 6 1/2 to 7 weeks after gestation, a heartbeat can be better assessed.

[FONT=book antiqua][/FONT]
Galatians 1:8-10 (KJV) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preaches any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
For do I now persuade men or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:4 (KJV) For if he that cometh preaches another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 (NKJV) But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

Ephesians 5:3-16 (NKJV) But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints; neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks.
For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
Therefore do not be partakers with them.
For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light

(for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), finding out what is acceptable to the Lord.
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret.
But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

if you can give it, then you can take it
it called Karma

View attachment 629201
You meant “fine,” but you wrote “find.” Similar to how you meant “brain” but wrote the name “Brain.”

Now, what is this “it” that you seem concerned I need to take? Your use of English isn’t find or fine. You’re very unclear.

Bilagáana bizaadísh dinitsʼaʼ?

I do understand. You’re illiterate. And it appears quite cuckoo. I hesitate to send you too far off your slippery perch. I’m a caring kinda guy.

View attachment 629254
greetings
maybe this will help
Mark 4:11 but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables;

Luke 8:11 that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand. Now the parable is this; The seed is the word of God.

Bruce-Lee-Quotes-Water-1068x601.jpg
690235558-empty-your-mind-be-formless-bruce-lee.jpg

Forum List

Back