Papa who?

LadySlut, I am operating at 75% at age 73 and still ahead of you. I like 5$ lil ceasar pizza no matter who they donat to, but papa john pizza is shitty right wing pizzas.

you get what you pay for......save your five bucks and get your own cardboard and slap some sauce on it.....

WHO the hell is papa john anyway? I buy lil ceasar's $5 pizzas. I would not buy right wing shitty pizza anyway.

THE SPARK: The lawsuit filed with the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington in Seattle claims Papa John's violated state and federal law when they had the marketing company OnTime4U send unsolicited text messages on its behalf to cell phones advertising their pizza products. The lawsuit says that 500,000 illegal text messages were sent to Papa John's customers across the U.S.

Papa John's faces potential damages of more than $250 million. The plaintiffs may each potentially receive $500 or more in damages for each text message.

Papa John's Allegedly Sent 500,000 Illegal Text Messages To Customers

Is this why there is going to be layoffs?:eusa_shifty:

You mean, Herman Cain's Little Ceasar's?

:lol:

Herman Cain owned Godfather's. Mike Ilitch owns Little Caesar's.

Papa John's is a poor excuse for a pizza. Little Caesar's is just as shitty, at least they have Crazy Bread though.

Papa Johns should just go out of business. The owner has enough money to see him in a comfortable retirement. Just close up shop and go. Follow Hostess.

Papa Johns should just go out of business. The owner has enough money to see him in a comfortable retirement. Just close up shop and go. Follow Hostess.

Hostess just did. There's a trend starting that's going to accelerate. It was said during the campaign that once the rich, that they demonized, had enough, they would pull out and just say screw it.

Unemployment is going to go up and another recession is looming. That is if you want to beleive the first collapse is over.

The next one will be far worse.

I can't believe so many people think any corporate pizza is good.

Haven't you folks ever actually eaten a real pizza?

Real Pizza is NOTHING like the crap served by those corporate pizza places.

:clap2: Who buys that shit? Domino's is another one. Find a small local pizzeria owned by people who know how to make a real pizza.

I don't know how many herre watched the Sopranos. There was a pizzeria called Pizzaland in the opening credits. I lived in that town, North Arlington, NJ. It's different owners now but the guy made a pizza better than one could get at a pizzeria in Brooklyn and that's hard to top.

He was an old Italian guy who made everything fresh.

I have a friend who owns a pizzeria in Arizona. He has the water shipped in from NYC to give it that Brooklyn taste. He's making a fortune.

Last edited:
I'm lucky enough to have an artisan pizzeria nearby. They make their own cheese, and fresh tomato sauce, fresh basil, and it's cooked in a wood burning oven. It's cheaper than the cardboard crap that Domino's or Papa John's delivers, and it's also light years better.

I suspect that any good artisan shop sitting next to a garbage pizza place would own the market.

Last edited:

:clap2: Who buys that shit? Domino's is another one. Find a small local pizzeria owned by people who know how to make a real pizza.

I don't really care for pizza but I do love pasta dishes- lasagna is my favorite all time food.. well, Mac-N-Cheeze too, HOMEMADE though... like my mom use to make!

WHO the hell is papa john anyway? I buy lil ceasar's $5 pizzas. I would not buy right wing shitty pizza anyway.

THE SPARK: The lawsuit filed with the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington in Seattle claims Papa John's violated state and federal law when they had the marketing company OnTime4U send unsolicited text messages on its behalf to cell phones advertising their pizza products. The lawsuit says that 500,000 illegal text messages were sent to Papa John's customers across the U.S.

Papa John's faces potential damages of more than $250 million. The plaintiffs may each potentially receive $500 or more in damages for each text message.

And the entire Pizza World doesn't give a flying fuck in a rolling doughnut whose pizza you eat, but I'm sure the Little Caesars folks would pay you to keep your trap shut about your preference.

And the entire Pizza World doesn't give a flying fuck in a rolling doughnut whose pizza you eat, but I'm sure the Little Caesars folks would pay you to keep your trap shut about your preference.

She needs to amend her name to StupidMiserableLilOLady.

I'm lucky enough to have an artisan pizzeria nearby. They make their own cheese, and fresh tomato sauce, fresh basil, and it's cooked in a wood burning oven. It's cheaper than the cardboard crap that Domino's or Papa John's delivers, and it's also light years better.

I suspect that any good artisan shop sitting next to a garbage pizza place would own the market.
Then why don't they?

Then why don't they?

Price

lol!! Too true!

Not necessarily. Liberal minds of mush are entranced by mass advertising. There are hundreds of mom and pop and larger Mexican restaurants in Albuquerque, but for some reason, the Priuses and Smart Cars are all parked outside of Taco Bell.

If you want good food, look for the parking lot with the most trucks.

Forum List

Back