Papa who?

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
WHO the hell is papa john anyway? I buy lil ceasar's $5 pizzas. I would not buy right wing shitty pizza anyway.

THE SPARK: The lawsuit filed with the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington in Seattle claims Papa John's violated state and federal law when they had the marketing company OnTime4U send unsolicited text messages on its behalf to cell phones advertising their pizza products. The lawsuit says that 500,000 illegal text messages were sent to Papa John's customers across the U.S.

Papa John's faces potential damages of more than $250 million. The plaintiffs may each potentially receive $500 or more in damages for each text message.

Papa John's Allegedly Sent 500,000 Illegal Text Messages To Customers

Is this why there is going to be layoffs?:eusa_shifty:

Last edited:
WHO the hell is papa john anyway? I buy lil ceasar's $5 pizzas. I would not buy right wing shitty pizza anyway.

THE SPARK: The lawsuit filed with the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington in Seattle claims Papa John's violated state and federal law when they had the marketing company OnTime4U send unsolicited text messages on its behalf to cell phones advertising their pizza products. The lawsuit says that 500,000 illegal text messages were sent to Papa John's customers across the U.S.

Papa John's faces potential damages of more than $250 million. The plaintiffs may each potentially receive $500 or more in damages for each text message.

You're going to have to dump the Little Caesar's. They donate to Republicans.

Little Caesars Pizza
Co-founders Marian and Mike Ilitch, billionaire owner of the Detroit Tigers and Detroit Red Wings, have given to both Democrats and Republicans.

Red Plate, Blue Plate: Fast Food By Political Persuasion - Forbes

Buy from your local one shop pizza maker. He usually makes a better product than a corporation more concerned with the next quarter than taste.

Papa John's used to be a little shitty pizza joint in Moore, Oklahoma, then they went nationwide, now they are a nationwide shitty pizza place.

Papa johns is damn good pizza.

I highly doubt that everyone who works for papa johns is conservative. I'm sure you'll find lots of liberal employees. So rooting for papa johns' demise is rooting for more unemployed liberals.

And little Caesars is gross.

LadySlut, I am operating at 75% at age 73 and still ahead of you. I like 5$ lil ceasar pizza no matter who they donat to, but papa john pizza is shitty right wing pizzas.

Papa johns is damn good pizza.

I highly doubt that everyone who works for papa johns is conservative. I'm sure you'll find lots of liberal employees. So rooting for papa johns' demise is rooting for more unemployed liberals.

And little Caesars is gross.

I guess Hostess twinkies were conservative too.. These BRAIN ROTTED Zombies are soooooo mindless, they will walk and shit OBAMUH mMMmmmMMMmmmMMMM Barack Hussein Obama mantra, all day long.. "Right wing pizza."

LadySlut, I am operating at 75% at age 73 and still ahead of you. I like 5$ lil ceasar pizza no matter who they donat to, but papa john pizza is shitty right wing pizzas.

So you don't mind that half of the pizzas you get from Little Caesar's are right wing pizzas??

Lady Slut is suppose to bother me old bag? LOL You're going to have to soak your dentures, remove your butt plug, change your depends.. and try again. No one cares that you eat 5 dolla 5 dolla sucky sucky pizza.. NO ONE.

You're going to have to dump the Little Caesar's. They donate to Republicans.

plus who the hell would eat that shit?.....it tastes like a piece of Cardboard with Pizza sauce on it......:disbelief:

The ones in your area actually put pizza sauce on them? All they do here is sprinkle a little cheese on the crust.

You mean, Herman Cain's Little Ceasar's?

:lol:

Forum List

Back