Panetta says Israel will strike Iran in March, April or May

....and your kind supported him in the 1930s-40s......but you now have the Chimp of Iran to admire.:eusa_whistle:

I was wondering how long it would take someone to play the Hitler card in defending Israel...

Guys, Hitler's been dead for 67 years now...

Last edited:
Even left-wing FDR saw the long term threat of Nazi Germany that idiots like you ignored in the 1930s until it was too late.

Your claims that we didn't fight for the Jews doesn't make sense since we didn't realize the Nazi Death Camps until we invaded Europe. You see if the police break down a felons door for drugs and find dead bodies in the basement, they just don't ignore the dead bodies....

Uh, your fellow Paulestinian stupidly said WAR does no good.

Soooooooo you two must believe stopping Hitler killing Jews was a bad thing, since you don't think we should've intervened in "Europe's business."

Oh, eventually the world would've found out about the mass killings by the Nazis and your relatives would've been ho-hum about it.:cuckoo:
]

actually, I had a cousin who found himself in Nordhausen because he said the wrong thing from a Church pulpit... But I also had relatives in the German government and military. My dad was in the American military as a medic and translator during WWII.

Two problems with this rather silly argument

1) We didn't go to war with Germany because we cared what he was doing to the Jews. In fact, Jews prior to 1941 and even the war tried to get into this country, and we turned them away. We weren't even real keen on taking them after the war.

2) Sorry, the whole Israeli-Arab conflict is not really anagolous to Hitler vs. the Jews. It's more along the lines of Hitler vs. Stalin. Both sides are equally bad and equally foolish.

Oh, not a Paul supporter, either.

Just someone who doesn't see why America needs to support the Zionists little fantasy the sky pixie loves them bestest.

As Palin said. If Obama wants to get reelected, then start a war with Iran.

2) Sorry, the whole Israeli-Arab conflict is not really anagolous to Hitler vs. the Jews. It's more along the lines of Hitler vs. Stalin. Both sides are equally bad and equally foolish.

Best thing said in this thread.

Perpetual War for perpetual Peace. I guess we'll never see the peace part though. What a wonderful Foreign Policy.

Peace through Strength, idiot.

I guess in your hick town, there are no police or they aren't allowed to carry loaded guns. Do they win over the criminals with flowers and love notes?

Perpetual War for perpetual Peace. I guess we'll never see the peace part though. What a wonderful Foreign Policy.

Again, when you sign up to go fight for the Zionists, then I'll take you seriously...

Volunteering other guys to do it, not so much.

....and your kind supported him in the 1930s-40s......but you now have the Chimp of Iran to admire.:eusa_whistle:

I was wondering how long it would take someone to play the Hitler card in defending Israel...

Uh, idiot....I have more military time than you, factory worker.

Since you don't think Iran is a threat then why does the GCC think they are a threat??? Oh, it's just "the Jews" that think that way in your limited brain.

Again, when you sign up to go fight for the Zionists, then I'll take you seriously...

Volunteering other guys to do it, not so much.

Even left-wing FDR saw the long term threat of Nazi Germany that idiots like you ignored in the 1930s until it was too late.

Your claims that we didn't fight for the Jews doesn't make sense since we didn't realize the Nazi Death Camps until we invaded Europe. You see if the police break down a felons door for drugs and find dead bodies in the basement, they just don't ignore the dead bodies....

Bullshit. People knew what Hitler was up to. They just didn't care. Just like they didn't care about the millions of people Stalin was killing. And after the war, our own OSS helped a lot of the Nazis escape.

Nazi Germany was never a threat to the US. FDR had his own agenda, to be sure.

Now, was it a good thing Germany was defeated. Um, yeah, I guess. But please don't pretend it was about anything other than we got sucked into the fan.

Go stand in traffic, someone as dumb as you shouldn't be allowed to breathe.

As for "sneaking" out Nazi scientists after the War, that was common sense since we didn't want the Soviets getting them to build nukes before us. Nukes....you know the thing you don't think is a big deal.

Bullshit. People knew what Hitler was up to. They just didn't care. Just like they didn't care about the millions of people Stalin was killing. And after the war, our own OSS helped a lot of the Nazis escape.

Nazi Germany was never a threat to the US. FDR had his own agenda, to be sure.

Now, was it a good thing Germany was defeated. Um, yeah, I guess. But please don't pretend it was about anything other than we got sucked into the fan.

Hitler only rose to power thanks to Wilsonian FP which bankrupted Germany.

WWII was blowback from WWI.

Since you don't think Iran is a threat then why does the GCC think they are a threat??? Oh, it's just "the Jews" that think that way in your limited brain.
]

I had a total of 6 years active and five years as a reservist... so, probably not.

MOS 76Y30, if you are really interested.

(Let's see if he even knows what that means.)

I don't think Iran is a threat because their military technology is about 40 years behind ours, she is penned in by enemies, and her military's last outing - the Iran-Iraq -was kind of to warfare what the Special Olympics are to sports. :lol:

I'm sure there are a lot of people who want you to think Iran is a threat. Guys who like to sell $400.00 hammers to the military, for instance.

Realisitcally, the country has a GDP of 800 billion ( 1/20th of ours) and massive unemployment and a faltering oil industry. If it has a few nukes, so what. Pakistan, Israel, the US, Russia, China France and the UK all have more, bigger ones and ones that can reach a lot further.

All a nuke does for Iran is make the world less likely to screw with them. They see how Kim Jong Il had the whole world kissing his butt.

For those claiming Iran is really Israel's problem, maybe you need to figure out what we'll do when Iran can put a nuke on an ICBM someday.

Oh, they will do it if you let them and the kooks here want to let them do it.

It only takes "1" high altitude EMP attack over the US to set us back decades with millions dead.

:lol:

AF officer way above 11 years ACTIVE DUTY......oh, I see what is going on right now "inside" compared you, factory worker.

]

I had a total of 6 years active and five years as a reservist... so, probably not.

MOS 76Y30, if you are really interested.

(Let's see if he even knows what that means.)

I don't think Iran is a threat because their military technology is about 40 years behind ours, she is penned in by enemies, and her military's last outing - the Iran-Iraq -was kind of to warfare what the Special Olympics are to sports. :lol:

I'm sure there are a lot of people who want you to think Iran is a threat. Guys who like to sell $400.00 hammers to the military, for instance.

Realisitcally, the country has a GDP of 800 billion ( 1/20th of ours) and massive unemployment and a faltering oil industry. If it has a few nukes, so what. Pakistan, Israel, the US, Russia, China France and the UK all have more, bigger ones and ones that can reach a lot further.

All a nuke does for Iran is make the world less likely to screw with them. They see how Kim Jong Il had the whole world kissing his butt.

For those claiming Iran is really Israel's problem, maybe you need to figure out what we'll do when Iran can put a nuke on an ICBM someday.

Oh, they will do it if you let them and the kooks here want to let them do it.

It only takes "1" high altitude EMP attack over the US to set us back decades with millions dead.
They've already demonstrated they can launch rockets...Now they have vowed to come off the coast of the US...can they? Who knows?

Iran planning to send ships near U.S. waters

Dipshit, the political mistakes made after WWI don't justify ignoring Hitler violating the terms of the ceasefire by building up his military, then invading his neighbors and then killing millions of innocent people.

The US allowed the Europeans to crap on Germany, but still that doesn't mean jack shit when Hitler caused a World War and mass killings.

Oh ok, so that justifies Hitler's insanity....in your little head.:clap2:

Hitler only rose to power thanks to Wilsonian FP which bankrupted Germany.

WWII was blowback from WWI.

lol....no, you fucking idiot.

Try shoving words into my again.

Dipshit, the political mistakes made after WWI don't justify ignoring Hitler violating the terms of the ceasefire by building up his military, then invading his neighbors and then killing millions of innocent people.

The US allowed the Europeans to crap on Germany, but still that doesn't mean jack shit when Hitler caused a World War and mass killings.

Oh ok, so that justifies Hitler's insanity....in your little head.:clap2:

lol....no, you fucking idiot.

Try shoving words into my again.

Hey dipshit. I never justified Hitler. Now, take your red herring and go fuck yourself with it.

Forum List

Back